Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 7)

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Fab episode yo!! (= 
AsYa's fight sequence, AAK in white..love is just around the corner..Tongue 
I was wrong, AsYa share a great chemistry..dazed by KSG today, he's in full form Embarrassed
Haseena ki toh, Haseena's bhai is just..Angry 5 years ago Armaan thrashed him, 5 years on Asad will smash him LOL
Mitwa ishq pe zor nahin, awesome song, love it..Tongue koi iska matlab samjhaayega please, Urdu is kinda weak..:) I just got the ishq part. :/

It means friend/ mate, no one can control love and it happens when it has to happen...got it kiddo Wink
BTW I am surprised with the changing tone of chemistry and good looking Karan plus, fab epi..
Umm if u wish we can so prepone the feb thing babyShocked
Aww okay, nice song with a beautiful meaning..Embarrassed
LOL no, feb thing is very much there..I feel like I'll lose eventually though...KSG + good chemistry + promising story + 4Lions brand romance..Shocked

Nahiiinn!!!! u can't do this zee...don't lose...lol!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaan

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Attiyah urs was a better one , simpler ...
Read mine ..long but ok na 

Nishita, aapki to baat hi alag hai meri jaan...Waise jiss tarah aap ne detail mein bataya hai, zee ko 100% samajh aa gayi...Hum to tehre simple person ,u know mango manLOL. hummein to simple tariqa hi maloom hai..It was really good yaar...tang khichaai to banta hai boss...

Lol allowed fornu guys anytime sweetie ,...and I hope she got it finally...but urs was simple and sweet mango girl 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Fab episode yo!! (= 
I was wrong, AsYa share a great chemistry..dazed by KSG today, he's in full form Embarrassed
Haseena ki toh, Haseena's bhai is just..Angry 5 years ago Armaan thrashed him, 5 years on Asad will smash him LOL
Mitwa ishq pe zor nahin, awesome song, love it..Tongue koi iska matlab samjhaayega please, Urdu is kinda weak..:) I just got the ishq part. :/

It means friend/ mate, no one can control love and it happens when it has to happen...got it kiddo Wink
BTW I am surprised with the changing tone of chemistry and good looking Karan plus, fab epi..
LOL no, feb thing is very much there..I feel like I'll lose eventually though...KSG + good chemistry + promising story + 4Lions brand romance..Shocked

Haha Zu so then what is in it for me baby? BTW u are losing the bet ..,,Sleepy
Naa not even close to losing the bet..whatever you want ill do IF I lose.Embarrassed

Edited by zee_armaan - 07 December 2012 at 10:34am
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Fab episode yo!! (= 

I won't lose lol..I've been trained well..Ouch Meh forget it, it's a one day fever lol..entertainment remember Tongue

innocentgreen

Rushitaa Goldie
Rushitaa
Rushitaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
The episode was amazing... the Asya/Dilshad/Najma bit and  Ayaan and Nikhat's wedding bit.
but honestly speaking...Asya's scenes are incomplete. I dont know if this is done deliberately but I'd have liked an apology by both. The ride home could have been included...
I wouldn't have minded if the episode was dragged  ( Hate to compare but a day in IPK is one week for us- I dont want it this long as the thought of seeing them in the same outfits for a week isn't exciting but you get my drift right? ) I understand if this was to give screen space to the other characters. I mean, do these two just sit quiet without saying anything to each other on their way home? I miss gul's nok jhoks .LOL I want my dose Gul!
I know this show is different but incomplete scenes are disappointing! and this isn't the first time..

PS- I haven't read the comments but hopefully someone mentioned this or feels the same way! LOL

Edited by Rushitaa - 07 December 2012 at 11:04am
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Fab episode yo!! (= 

I won't lose lol..I've been trained well..Ouch Meh forget it, it's a one day fever lol..entertainment remember Tongue

Zee, am stuck with bangle scene right now...

Edited by innocentgreen - 07 December 2012 at 10:40am

zee_armaan

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushitaa

The episode was amazing... the Asya/Dilshad/Najma bit and  Ayaan and Nikhat's wedding bit.
but honestly speaking...Asya's scenes are incomplete. I dont know if this is done deliberately but I'd have liked an apology by both. The ride home could have been included...
I wouldn't have minded if the episode was dragged  ( Hate to compare but a day in IPK is one week for us- I dont want it this long as the thought of seeing them in the same outfits for a week isn't exciting but you get my drift right? ) if this was to give screen space to the other characters. I mean, do these two just sit quiet without saying anything to each other on their way home? I miss gul's nok jhoks .LOL I want my dose Gul!
I know this show is different but incomplete scenes are disappointing! and this isn't the first time..

PS- I haven't read the comments but hopefully someone mentioned this or feels the same way! LOL

Hey BTW I am nishi ...
So Rushita I have stated that somehwere theat story telling is this PH's forte...see the history of the last show's, success personified...so it's kayered and u will understand with time...
Also, something's have to be shown for the TRP audience who don't have access to net..
Plus, the thank u and stuff will come later on...coz showing only, AsYa isn't ensough, the base has to be set.ldear 
ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Fab episode yo!! (= 

DEKHTE HAIN BABY 

zee_armaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index