Qubool Hai

Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by zee_armaan

I loved the precap, that flip and kick was damn good!! (= 

Zoya would least expect a guy like Asad and Asad wouldn't expect love at all, but too bad for both. Love is inevitable for these two. It would be interesting to see how these two handle it once they realise they're falling or have fallen for the other. 

I want Asad to fall in love first, because this guy will probably be in denial/his inflated ego won't let him accept it for ages. Sleepy Goes without saying, I still think he's awesome. :P 

Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..<3 

LOL from some cheesy BW film, probably a Khan one..D'oh

Zu baby finalky...u rock as always 
BTW that dialog was from Kajol in DDLJ and also, PKTDK Wink Both khan films, I m surprised u remembered ...great
Yeah it would be fun watching the love happening at the most unexpected places...Embarrassed
ASad Miyan is gonna rock it when he realizes its love and Zoya baby well wait n watch ..
Better late than never..(:
From DDLJ, that's right..I was watching that today, hence it came to my mind, love it. I was thinking about the 'it's called falling in love because it feels like falling off a cliff' line but forgot where it's from :/
 Haina?! I can't wait..Tongue Oh yeah he will, he already rocks for me..Blushing lol :P 
Loved yesterday's episode, today's will be even better..Embarrassed

Edited by zee_armaan - 07 December 2012 at 5:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
Better late than never..(:
From DDLJ, that's right..I was watching that today, hence it came to my mind, love it. I was thinking about the 'it's called falling in love because it feels like falling off a cliff' line but forgot where it's from :/
 Haina?! I can't wait..Tongue Oh yeah he will, he already rocks for me..Blushing lol :P 
Loved yesterday's episode, today's will be even better..Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Aww zunthe fangirl u is waiting to see the macho Karan ..lol 
Yeah that line also aptly describes love ..sigh expressions and emotions are also words Wink

Today 's episode should be better ...than yesyerday's 

zee_armaan

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hope it happens... but I dont want  the confession so soon by AsYa, they can think, re-think and think, whether or not they love each other or not that would be intersting to watch... isnt it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ecrivainnits_viratholic

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

[
Aww zunthe fangirl u is waiting to see the macho Karan ..lol 
Yeah that line also aptly describes love ..sigh expressions and emotions are also words Wink

Today 's episode should be better ...than yesyerday's 

Macho Karan nai lol, he romances well have to admit..Embarrassed I like Asad, would love to see how love screws his mind and his idealistic views LOL
Absolutely, well said Embarrassed
Fight sequence and Zoya (probably) returns home...will be great Tongue 

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Hope u guys liked the episode ..the subtle feeling if love and the flickering emotion ..touched ASad and Zoya ...

I made the post in the morning ...but updating this coz it's still valid...

And finally, the invincible ASad Ahmad khan ...feels SOMETHING...

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 07 December 2012 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenBlessedSoulzee_armaan

innocentgreen

Goldie

innocentgreen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Hope u guys liked the episode ..the subtle feeling if live and the flickering emotion ..touched ASad and Zoya ...

I made the post in the morning ...but updating this coz it's still valid...

And finally, the invincible ASad Ahmad khan ...feels SOMETHING...

Mitwah,ishq pe koyi zor nahi, killer dialogue...The epi rocks...Haseenabi to gabbar se kam to nahin hai yaar...She is such a B***h...Allah mia what's wrong with u...She got slapped & he asked if she is okaySilly.

Edited by innocentgreen - 07 December 2012 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaannits_viratholic

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

Mitwah,ishq pe koyi zor nahi, killer dialogue...The epi rocks...Haseenabi to gabbar se kam tonahin hai yaar...She is such a B***h...Allah mia what's wrong with u...She got slapped & he asked if she is okaySilly.
[/QUOTE]

Aww Attiyah u missed KSG in white ,...and yeah I Know the fight sequence would be everyone's fave Embarrassed

Thanks for posting darling 

zee_armaan

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KashKajenRox

Hope it happens... but I dont want  the confession so soon by AsYa, they can think, re-think and think, whether or not they love each other or not that would be intersting to watch... isnt it

Hey thanks for commenting and dont worry, the onfession can't happen so soon...it's s daily soapWink

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 07 December 2012 at 9:46am

zee_armaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.