Qubool Hai

Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Looks like Asad let his anger get better of him...so now he is going to go and try to get Zoya back...

This might open a new door of friendship between them...but I feel there is more in store for them...b4 they even come close to the word love...and it is going to be worth waiting for... and an enjoyable journey.

I know right
exciting Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i so wanna see friendship betwn them before they fall in love .. I want Asad to understand zoyas pain and zoya to understand Asad pain 

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

i so wanna see friendship betwn them before they fall in love .. I want Asad to understand zoyas pain and zoya to understand Asad pain 
P
Hi raj and yeah that is understandable ...knowing wach other is very important and that should happen . Thanks for commenting 

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

P
Hi raj and yeah that is understandable ...knowing wach other is very important and that should happen . Thanks for commenting 

you are welcome dear Smile There is notthing to say thanx 
i like yyour post so i coment Tongue  

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

P

you are welcome dear Smile There is notthing to say thanx 
i like yyour post so i coment Tongue  

Thank you and will look forward to some healthy discussions with the show catching up soon Wink

-rajsua-

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yup sure Big smile

varma.nishi1

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I loved the precap, that flip and kick was damn good!! (= 

Zoya would least expect a guy like Asad and Asad wouldn't expect love at all, but too bad for both. Love is inevitable for these two. It would be interesting to see how these two handle it once they realise they're falling or have fallen for the other. 

I want Asad to fall in love first, because this guy will probably be in denial/his inflated ego won't let him accept it for ages. Sleepy Goes without saying, I still think he's awesome. :P 

Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..<3 

LOL from some cheesy BW film, probably a Khan one..D'oh

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

I loved the precap, that flip and kick was damn good!! (= 

Zoya would least expect a guy like Asad and Asad wouldn't expect love at all, but too bad for both. Love is inevitable for these two. It would be interesting to see how these two handle it once they realise they're falling or have fallen for the other. 

I want Asad to fall in love first, because this guy will probably be in denial/his inflated ego won't let him accept it for ages. Sleepy Goes without saying, I still think he's awesome. :P 

Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..<3 

LOL from some cheesy BW film, probably a Khan one..D'oh

Zu baby finalky...u rock as always 
BTW that dialog was from Kajol in DDLJ and also, PKTDK Wink Both khan films, I m surprised u remembered ...great
Yeah it would be fun watching the love happening at the most unexpected places...Embarrassed
ASad Miyan is gonna rock it when he realizes its love and Zoya baby well wait n watch ..

zee_armaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.