Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the precap, that flip and kick was damn good!! (= 

Zoya would least expect a guy like Asad and Asad wouldn't expect love at all, but too bad for both. Love is inevitable for these two. It would be interesting to see how these two handle it once they realise they're falling or have fallen for the other. 

I want Asad to fall in love first, because this guy will probably be in denial/his inflated ego won't let him accept it for ages. πŸ₯± Goes without saying, I still think he's awesome. :P 

Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..<3 

^ πŸ˜† from some cheesy BW film, probably a Khan one..

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zee_armaan

I loved the precap, that flip and kick was damn good!! (= 

Zoya would least expect a guy like Asad and Asad wouldn't expect love at all, but too bad for both. Love is inevitable for these two. It would be interesting to see how these two handle it once they realise they're falling or have fallen for the other. 

I want Asad to fall in love first, because this guy will probably be in denial/his inflated ego won't let him accept it for ages. πŸ₯± Goes without saying, I still think he's awesome. :P 

Pyar kiya nahi jaata, bas ho jaata hai..<3 

^ πŸ˜† from some cheesy BW film, probably a Khan one..

Zu baby finalky...u rock as always 
BTW that dialog was from Kajol in DDLJ and also, PKTDK πŸ˜‰ Both khan films, I m surprised u remembered ...great
Yeah it would be fun watching the love happening at the most unexpected places...😳
ASad Miyan is gonna rock it when he realizes its love and Zoya baby well wait n watch ..
zee_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Zu baby finalky...u rock as always 
BTW that dialog was from Kajol in DDLJ and also, PKTDK πŸ˜‰ Both khan films, I m surprised u remembered ...great
Yeah it would be fun watching the love happening at the most unexpected places...😳
ASad Miyan is gonna rock it when he realizes its love and Zoya baby well wait n watch ..

Better late than never..(:
From DDLJ, that's right..I was watching that today, hence it came to my mind, love it. I was thinking about the 'it's called falling in love because it feels like falling off a cliff' line but forgot where it's from :/
 Haina?! I can't wait..πŸ˜› Oh yeah he will, he already rocks for me..☺️ lol :P 
Loved yesterday's episode, today's will be even better..😳

Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
[
Better late than never..(:
From DDLJ, that's right..I was watching that today, hence it came to my mind, love it. I was thinking about the 'it's called falling in love because it feels like falling off a cliff' line but forgot where it's from :/
 Haina?! I can't wait..πŸ˜› Oh yeah he will, he already rocks for me..☺️ lol :P 
Loved yesterday's episode, today's will be even better..😳

Aww zunthe fangirl u is waiting to see the macho Karan ..lol 
Yeah that line also aptly describes love ..sigh expressions and emotions are also words πŸ˜‰

Today 's episode should be better ...than yesyerday's 
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hope it happens... but I dont want  the confession so soon by AsYa, they can think, re-think and think, whether or not they love each other or not that would be intersting to watch... isnt it
zee_armaan thumbnail

[

Aww zunthe fangirl u is waiting to see the macho Karan ..lol 
Yeah that line also aptly describes love ..sigh expressions and emotions are also words πŸ˜‰

Today 's episode should be better ...than yesyerday's 

Macho Karan nai lol, he romances well have to admit..😳 I like Asad, would love to see how love screws his mind and his idealistic views πŸ˜†
Absolutely, well said πŸ˜³
Fight sequence and Zoya (probably) returns home...will be great πŸ˜› 

Ecrivain thumbnail

Hope u guys liked the episode ..the subtle feeling if love and the flickering emotion ..touched ASad and Zoya ...

I made the post in the morning ...but updating this coz it's still valid...

And finally, the invincible ASad Ahmad khan ...feels SOMETHING...
Edited by varma.nishi1 - 11 years ago
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope u guys liked the episode ..the subtle feeling if live and the flickering emotion ..touched ASad and Zoya ...

I made the post in the morning ...but updating this coz it's still valid...

And finally, the invincible ASad Ahmad khan ...feels SOMETHING...

Mitwah,ishq pe koyi zor nahi, killer dialogue...The epi rocks...Haseenabi to gabbar se kam to nahin hai yaar...She is such a B***h...Allah mia what's wrong with u...She got slapped & he asked if she is okayπŸ€ͺ.
Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
[

Mitwah,ishq pe koyi zor nahi, killer dialogue...The epi rocks...Haseenabi to gabbar se kam tonahin hai yaar...She is such a B***h...Allah mia what's wrong with u...She got slapped & he asked if she is okayπŸ€ͺ.

Aww Attiyah u missed KSG in white ,...and yeah I Know the fight sequence would be everyone's fave πŸ˜³

Thanks for posting darling 
Ecrivain thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashKajenRox

Hope it happens... but I dont want  the confession so soon by AsYa, they can think, re-think and think, whether or not they love each other or not that would be intersting to watch... isnt it

Hey thanks for commenting and dont worry, the onfession can't happen so soon...it's s daily soapπŸ˜‰
Edited by varma.nishi1 - 11 years ago