~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here's the scoop...

News

Their own Kutumb
Hiten is one of three brothers and lives with his parents in Borivili, a suburb of Mumbai. He has no sisters. And is quick to point out that he doesn't consider all women as his sisters though! On second thoughts he is willing to concede that except for one he doesn't mind the rest of women kind being his sisters. His brothers are talented dancers and are freelance dancers with part of Shiamak Davar's troupe and also dance in choreographer Raju Khan's team.

Gauri is the second of three siblings. She has an elder brother who is a petro-chemical engineer and a younger sister who is studying medicine. She is the only one in the family with acting to her credentials.

Then you turn around to find Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi's couple-in-the-making Karan Virani and Nandini staring you in the face. ''Coincidence,'' says Pune girl Gauri Pradhan who plays Nandini. She and Hiten Tejwani (Karan) are popular television's most loved couple with their love-to-hate-each-other portrayal in Kutumb. ''In fact, often when fans request for a photograph they ask us to pose just like we do for the promo of the serial. About us being in Kyunki together again is not about trying to ride on the success of our match in Kutumb,'' avers Gauri.

How we met:
"We first met in Hyderabad around four years ago for the shooting of the Breeze ad film," reminisces Hiten.

Gossip

Abdul Rehman transforms Gauri Pradhan to Kyunki's Nandini Virani

Pune, March 26:

Hiten

&

Gauri

Saigal's excitement knows no bounds. His character had to wring Nandini's (Gauri Pradhan) arm and the poor woman is in the corner writhing in pain. ''If it wasn't for the pain, watching him being bobbed around would have been so much fun,'' she laughs. Husband and co-star Hiten Tejwani says, ''Wish I was shooting him.'' 

- Hiten & Gauri Forever -

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi thumbnail
thanx 4 the article, i 'm wondering if karans bro's r younger than him n if they r, r they cute like him?😉 
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ruhi

thanx 4 the article, i 'm wondering if karans bro's r younger than him n if they r, r they cute like him?😉 

I was wondering the same thing LOL😊

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the article..........his brothers are on the dance team thing...so i think they are hott and have a good body😳
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
really??😳😳..... karan is soooo damn hot!
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx...now i noe mo abu HITENNN😆