k and n

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Here's the scoop...

News

Their own Kutumb
Hiten is one of three brothers and lives with his parents in Borivili, a suburb of Mumbai. He has no sisters. And is quick to point out that he doesn't consider all women as his sisters though! On second thoughts he is willing to concede that except for one he doesn't mind the rest of women kind being his sisters. His brothers are talented dancers and are freelance dancers with part of Shiamak Davar's troupe and also dance in choreographer Raju Khan's team.

Gauri is the second of three siblings. She has an elder brother who is a petro-chemical engineer and a younger sister who is studying medicine. She is the only one in the family with acting to her credentials.

Then you turn around to find Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi's couple-in-the-making Karan Virani and Nandini staring you in the face. ''Coincidence,'' says Pune girl Gauri Pradhan who plays Nandini. She and Hiten Tejwani (Karan) are popular television's most loved couple with their love-to-hate-each-other portrayal in Kutumb. ''In fact, often when fans request for a photograph they ask us to pose just like we do for the promo of the serial. About us being in Kyunki together again is not about trying to ride on the success of our match in Kutumb,'' avers Gauri.

Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani How we met:
"We first met in Hyderabad around four years ago for the shooting of the Breeze ad film," reminisces Hiten.

null hspace4
Gossip

Abdul Rehman transforms Gauri Pradhan to Kyunki's Nandini Virani

Pune, March 26:

Hiten

&

Gauri

null hspace4Saigal's excitement knows no bounds. His character had to wring Nandini's (Gauri Pradhan) arm and the poor woman is in the corner writhing in pain. ''If it wasn't for the pain, watching him being bobbed around would have been so much fun,'' she laughs. Husband and co-star Hiten Tejwani says, ''Wish I was shooting him.'' 

- Hiten & Gauri Forever -

Edited by cutereems - 26 May 2005 at 1:06pm

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the article, i 'm wondering if karans bro's r younger than him n if they r, r they cute like him?Wink 
prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ruhi

thanx 4 the article, i 'm wondering if karans bro's r younger than him n if they r, r they cute like him?Wink 

I was wondering the same thing LOLSmile

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the article..........his brothers are on the dance team thing...so i think they are hott and have a good bodyEmbarrassed
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
really??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... karan is soooo damn hot!
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thanx...now i noe mo abu HITENNNLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index