Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

I might be in the minority here, but Pradeep...

saurabhv Newbie
saurabhv
saurabhv

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I did not want Pradeep to die. Frankly speaking, I was sad and had tears in my eyes watching flash backs of Pradeep's and Mona's good times and was on the verge of crying in the hospital scene when Pradeep was saying Mona's name. CryCryCryCryCry

I have seen some articles online saying that Pradeep might return, and I hope from the bottom of my heart that he does.

Many of you might be happy that he left after all the things he did, but those flash backs and hospital scene just made me way too sad :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlgaganjaivelvetscarfruby2000monarainnaavantika_2012ani_gr

monarainna Groupbie
monarainna
monarainna

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Good postThumbs Up

I totally hear your point of view...

Pradeep engages in EMA...he repents his penalty is death...

Anushka breaks a marriage,commits murderS and walk out with a LEAP..not even 2 episodes of showing her face the drum beats of her deedsAngry

On those notes and a couple of others YES...pradeep deserves a softer viewers heart...

BUT/PARANTU/LAIKINI/KINTU...the storyline has lost it...the message been sent is LOST...Tracks are LOST...IF VIEWERS ARE LOST CONSI BADI BAAT HOGAIShocked

Non of the viewers was praying and Hoping for Pradeep to be killed BUT if THE ACTOR wanted to quit the show then what is the EASIEST way to HELP him exitDead

Ofcourse given the options to crack brains and wear thinking caps there could have been many ways...

Par sab dhandha he...chaltahe...aap aur hum IF pe mourn kar ne ke aalawa kya karsaktehe,,,,,,,,,,,,
happy weekend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I'm with u...i actually cried while watching Pradeep and Mona's moments together.
I wanted him on the show..kinda liked his moments of repentence..
After all, they had a great family together before EMA, of course. I pity on the kids who Pradeep loved with his true heart..Unhappy

WEll, for me there is no reason to watch the show after the leap reasons being: 

1. No Moneet, CVs have made that clear,

2. and all we're gonna see will be enmity between the grown up kids of Moneep and Anudeep Angry

So not looking forward to that Unhappy

JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
well Mona & Anu still will be there because they agreed to play aged roles... Pardeep did not want to be a father of a 20 year old girl...that is what is wrong with some of today's actors... they need to know that they are actors and they have to portray these roles... doesnt matter if it is playing 20 years older than your normal age role...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

velvetscarf Groupbie
velvetscarf
velvetscarf

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
despite all his selfishness his mistakes his cruelties to mona...I actually quite liked Pradeep Shocked
I liked the mona pradeep dynamic before it got all soured and if the role had been better written i'm sure more of us woud have had more liking for a "flawed but genuine" character. his repentance was irritating because he had gone to such vicious extremes against mona. Pawan shanker acted him well on the whole.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemavantika_2012aishray

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Personally I did not want Pradeep to die but realize and repent for letting Anu come between him and Mona-Marriage and together they broke their lovely family.

I was sad for the kids to lose their father...It is very hard to not to have a father at such a young age especially for ranvir and rano...Elder daughter is a teen but still young...Sad all together...Both Pawan and Mona did well with their acting.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index