Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Karen Rose is amazing...:))

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I just finished reading her book You can't hide, which is a Romantic Suspense. This book gave me shivers. It was awesome!! Some parts chilled me to bones..Perfect suspense, perfect romance, perfect connection between two individuals who each have their past, and she is so good with the emotional connection between two main characters. It is not just putting sex scenes in the middle of the suspense. And, trust me I have read books like that, but it didn't work for me. I need to see more depth in the characters. Karen Rose provided that. She is truly a master in the Romantic Suspense genre for me. I also love Eve Dallas series by J.D Robb. But, who doesn't like Nora Roberts?! You can't hide is just so unpredictable till the end, I was like I would never have expected that! But she is just too damn good to miss out on!! Trust me you will love it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen-Mystery-nandini27

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
ok u can read everything written by karen rose .. from her archaelogist with the detective .. to the lawyer with another detective and moving to her psychiatrist with another detective u l fall in love with all of the characters .. then was a time when in a month i read all of her books and none disappointed me from the intimacy to the suspense to the climax everything is wow and so differentt ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl-Mystery-

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I actually haven't read anything by Karen Rose, but then again, I haven't read much of Nora Roberts either (shocking, I know). But for some reason, I tend to stay away from mainstream books and try to find the not-so-popular but good books. It's just a thing with me. Anyway, I'll add her books to my reading list.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlaishwaryagayen

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

ok u can read everything written by karen rose .. from her archaelogist with the detective .. to the lawyer with another detective and moving to her psychiatrist with another detective u l fall in love with all of the characters .. then was a time when in a month i read all of her books and none disappointed me from the intimacy to the suspense to the climax everything is wow and so differentt ...

I am planning to do that in my winter break, as I have all her books, but just didn't have time to read them. So, I am not surprised that you said all her books are awesome..:)..Thanks for the feedback!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I actually haven't read anything by Karen Rose, but then again, I haven't read much of Nora Roberts either (shocking, I know). But for some reason, I tend to stay away from mainstream books and try to find the not-so-popular but good books. It's just a thing with me. Anyway, I'll add her books to my reading list.

Do add Karen Rose, she is amazing!! I can totally understand what you mean. Some of my friends haven't read Nora Roberts either, but you should especially her Eve Dallas Series, too!

-Mystery-

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
frankly i myself too never read nora roberts though i heard she is awesum .. iam not into contempories

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

frankly i myself too never read nora roberts though i heard she is awesum .. iam not into contempories

Same here, but I only like Nora Robert's contemporaries. But I am more into Romantic Suspense. Karen Rose,Linda Howard, Maya Banks, Laura Griffin, Cynthia Eden, Julie Garwood, Pamela Clare, Cindy Gerard, to name the few have got me hooked to their respective RS novels.

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
dont forget anne stuart and christine feehan .. i love her drake sisters series .. romance .. suspense and magic ... allthe books wereapleasureto readi kinda fellin luvwith mysterious ilya parkensi ...and julie was myfavhehehe ...tht was onehellofa series

kshows_fangirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index