The Serial

KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

our wishful thinking!!! 
i really hope it was for fans... 
and it seems like "hope" is a word that every karanika fan inherits!!! Big smile 
yup...hope...patience...fb/twitter watch...these are a much for karnika fans i guess...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-mysticlovershibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 9)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
we karanika fans have been through it all... and have come out quite strong... so let's see how it goes this time... 
whatever is happening there it will have to end some day... it won't go on forever... and wish that end is happy wala... 
@eve you can call me archana or achu... 

Edited by mysticlover - 07 December 2012 at 9:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-ishakumarevelineshibz

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Vibha your comments are totally cracking me upROFLROFL

sreeju some people need reality checkLOLWink...they are messing most of topicsROFL

uiopasdfghjklzx

Groupbie

uiopasdfghjklzx

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
You guys have already proved her point right by talking nonsense about her comments.. I guess she is right.. they shouldn't show her clips as she isn't part of the show..

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
^^ excuse me i thought this was Karanika topic not a only Kritika one ..! Whr did we mention abt Kritika's status?! Ouch pls put on ur specs before commenting Cool

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Back to the topic LOL
OMFG u guys are jst tooo much! ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.

No limits to pagalpanti ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL. #purepagals Approve Cool

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uiopasdfghjklzx

You guys have already proved her point right by talking nonsense about her comments.. I guess she is right.. they shouldn't show her clips as she isn't part of the show..
err...what...when ...how...where...????..Confused

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Back to the topic LOL
OMFG u guys are jst tooo much! ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.

No limits to pagalpanti ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL. #purepagals Approve Cool
chhod na yaar...made this topic so happily...today's events just wiped off that facial expression from my face...thanda paani phir gaya LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.