The Serial

KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

it always happens with us crazy fans... 
bt there is one thing abt us...  we nvr lose hope... Smile 
mysti ...don't know...but what happened today has kind of scared me...guyz...where are they headed??OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlovershibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 8)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
but for the first tym i am nt affected by their comments... the serial actually doesn't blame kritika... karan took all responsibility... and no fan is blaming kittu... neither are they hating karan... and as a girl i knw its hard for kittu to see her life being discussed publicly... she may have reacted under that pressure and i understand her outburst... and a weird kind of hope is inside me... everything is not lost at all... it is darker right before the sunrise... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evelineshibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

but for the first tym i am nt affected by their comments... the serial actually doesn't blame kritika... karan took all responsibility... and no fan is blaming kittu... neither are they hating karan... and as a girl i knw its hard for kittu to see her life being discussed publicly... she may have reacted under that pressure and i understand her outburst... and a weird kind of hope is inside me... everything is not lost at all... it is darker right before the sunrise... 
mysti...what i fail to understand is that kritika is a very logical person...but from her statement it seems that she has not even seen the show...she is commenting based on what she has heard...coz if she had seen the show she would know what Karan is trying to do here...his confession of love...taking all the blame...how come she missed the headlines and is commenting on the tag line here...something is not right...see if she was against this ...then why let it happen in the first place..all she had to do was talk to Karan and VJ and let them know she was not comfortable with this...

Edited by eveline - 07 December 2012 at 8:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-ishakumarmysticlovershibz

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

mysti...what i fail to understand is that kritika is a very logical person...but from her statement it seems that she has not even seen the show...she is commenting based on what she has heard...coz if she had seen the show she would know what Karan is trying to do here...his confession of love...taking all the blame...how come she missed the headlines and is commenting on the tag line here...something is not right...see if she was against this ...then why let it happen in the first place..all she had to do was talk to Karan and VJ and let them know she was not comfortable with this...

at least someone else is also having my doubts... i think she is avoiding seeing the serial as it may open up old wounds... and with the tits and bits she heard she reacted... even we do if it is related to us personally... and i knw she was kidding with karan and vg only the other day... either she is getting misinformed... or she is confused... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-evelineshibz

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

she actually watches and cause its talking about her so she most probably knows what they are showin... im sure they tell her cause theyre her friends...
and i dont think she is blaming karan, she is blaming those fans that are bitchin about her without knowing her side of the story! and yes its darkest right b4 sunrise, so i hope that this sunrise comes soon in their lives Embarrassed

mysticloverevelineshibz

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
our wishful thinking!!! 
i really hope it was for fans... 
and it seems like "hope" is a word that every karanika fan inherits!!! Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-ishakumarevelineshibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

at least someone else is also having my doubts... i think she is avoiding seeing the serial as it may open up old wounds... and with the tits and bits she heard she reacted... even we do if it is related to us personally... and i knw she was kidding with karan and vg only the other day... either she is getting misinformed... or she is confused... 
she has done what she felt was right and justified...now the ball is in Karan and VG's court...i just hope they cool matters down and talk to her about this...but when something like this crops up on a public platform ...its difficult to keep calm and collected...

-anzaeram-mysticlovershibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

she actually watches and cause its talking about her so she most probably knows what they are showin... im sure they tell her cause theyre her friends...
and i dont think she is blaming karan, she is blaming those fans that are bitchin about her without knowing her side of the story! and yes its darkest right b4 sunrise, so i hope that this sunrise comes soon in their lives Embarrassed
i don't know what to say...from her statements it does not seem like she is watching it...if so why focus on the points that she walks away..and does not communicate and why not on Karan's confession and taking blame...i really don't get it...she clearly is furious...
I desperately hope u are right...this dark night has gone on long enough for all of us...its time the first ray at least breaks out..LOL

Edited by eveline - 07 December 2012 at 8:47am

-anzaeram-mysticlovershibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.