The Serial

KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

uiopasdfghjklzx

Groupbie

uiopasdfghjklzx

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
ok.. enjoy ur right to speech and expression!!! lol
@vibha.. this forum is not for karanika but for The Serial and even I have the right to speech and expression..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!! (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uiopasdfghjklzx

What an idiotic post and even comments..
thanks for stating the obvious...we karnikians have no illusions about ourselves...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by eveline

@isha...I would love to believe that...my heart is doing the bhangra and jazz right now...and my logical brain is having a good laugh at my superstitious nonsensical idiotic heart...ROFL
wow what words!!! LMAO 
kya poetry hai! :P but seriously i hope that our couple made in heaven gets some akal from god LOL
akal ka toh pata nahin...but god is definitely changing number plates...ROFL(forgive me..no offence meant)

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

First let me stop laughing...ROFLROFL You might have joined us fans late but you have all the craziness already in you which we doLOL
I am catching up for lost time...seems what u guyz suffered through in four years...I m catching up in four weeks...Cry...in four years...well...do they allow lap tops in pagal khanas...???

shibz

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

@isha...I would love to believe that...my heart is doing the bhangra and jazz right now...and my logical brain is having a good laugh at my superstitious nonsensical idiotic heart...ROFL
wow what words!!! LMAO 
kya poetry hai! :P but seriously i hope that our couple made in heaven gets some akal from god LOL
akal ka toh pata nahin...but god is definitely changing number plates...ROFL(forgive me..no offence meant)
lolol damn lagta hain ke aaj sabko koi nasha chad gaya hai LOL
jaise karan paagal ho gaya hai, lagta hain ke hum bhi ho gaye haiWink

eveline

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Originally posted by uiopasdfghjklzx

ok.. enjoy ur right to speech and expression!!! lol
@vibha.. this forum is not for karanika but for The Serial and even I have the right to speech and expression..
go ahead...whats life without some spice...we karnika lovers have tons of patience...Big smile

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

wow what words!!! LMAO 
lolol damn lagta hain ke aaj sabko koi nasha chad gaya hai LOL
jaise karan paagal ho gaya hai, lagta hain ke hum bhi ho gaye haiWink
love is in the air baby...that's why I have been sick the whole week..acchhooo!!LOL

shibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

eve i am just roflingROFLROFLROFLROFL
though u joined late...a perfect inmateROFLROFLROFL

@non-karanikans don't comment if u don't like or enjoyTongue
koi shak!!Wink...looking at this post...I seem to be the worst of the lot...LOL!!

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.