Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

hahaha ek naam alag ishare🀣🀣

what ishaare...say do naam...aur itne diwane..ROFL
eveline thumbnail
honestly guyz...god has also developed what a sarcastic sense of humour...yesterday i saw god's sign...and today...Kittu breaks her silence and our hearts...god in his infinite wisdom must be laughing his head off...kya timing hai...πŸ˜ƒ
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well, one of my interpretations ws true! πŸ˜Š 
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Hahaha!! πŸ€£.🀣.🀣..
Bhagwan ka sense of humor aajkal bada sudhar gaya hai.. kitne comical ishaare de raha hai.. 🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣..
Thank God you haven't been through this since beginning.. Varna kya pata ab tak teri kya haalat hoti!! πŸ‘ πŸ€”
🀣.🀣.🀣..

sanju...God in his infinite wisdom..spared me...and of course spared u all too...πŸ˜†

Again...no comments on his sense of humour...kal number plate...aaj fb/twitter plate...honestly...did not expect this from god...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticlover

well, one of my interpretations ws true! πŸ˜Š 

as far as karnika are concerned...all kinds of interpretations are true...lage raho...πŸ˜†
mysticlover thumbnail
it always happens with us crazy fans... 
bt there is one thing abt us...  we nvr lose hope... πŸ˜Š 
eveline thumbnail

it always happens with us crazy fans... 

bt there is one thing abt us...  we nvr lose hope... πŸ˜Š 

mysti ...don't know...but what happened today has kind of scared me...guyz...where are they headed??😭
mysticlover thumbnail
but for the first tym i am nt affected by their comments... the serial actually doesn't blame kritika... karan took all responsibility... and no fan is blaming kittu... neither are they hating karan... and as a girl i knw its hard for kittu to see her life being discussed publicly... she may have reacted under that pressure and i understand her outburst... and a weird kind of hope is inside me... everything is not lost at all... it is darker right before the sunrise... 
eveline thumbnail

but for the first tym i am nt affected by their comments... the serial actually doesn't blame kritika... karan took all responsibility... and no fan is blaming kittu... neither are they hating karan... and as a girl i knw its hard for kittu to see her life being discussed publicly... she may have reacted under that pressure and i understand her outburst... and a weird kind of hope is inside me... everything is not lost at all... it is darker right before the sunrise... 

mysti...what i fail to understand is that kritika is a very logical person...but from her statement it seems that she has not even seen the show...she is commenting based on what she has heard...coz if she had seen the show she would know what Karan is trying to do here...his confession of love...taking all the blame...how come she missed the headlines and is commenting on the tag line here...something is not right...see if she was against this ...then why let it happen in the first place..all she had to do was talk to Karan and VJ and let them know she was not comfortable with this... Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

mysti...what i fail to understand is that kritika is a very logical person...but from her statement it seems that she has not even seen the show...she is commenting based on what she has heard...coz if she had seen the show she would know what Karan is trying to do here...his confession of love...taking all the blame...how come she missed the headlines and is commenting on the tag line here...something is not right...see if she was against this ...then why let it happen in the first place..all she had to do was talk to Karan and VJ and let them know she was not comfortable with this...

at least someone else is also having my doubts... i think she is avoiding seeing the serial as it may open up old wounds... and with the tits and bits she heard she reacted... even we do if it is related to us personally... and i knw she was kidding with karan and vg only the other day... either she is getting misinformed... or she is confused...