The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

Situation reminds me of this SCENE!! take a look

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

I am sure that all you kitni fans out there remember this scene when Arohi is trying to prove her love for Arjun! 
Please watch it to refresh your memory, so that you know what i am talking about in the post Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ini5PImZPhU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This reminds me of the situation with karan and kittu right now...
however i feel there is a role reversal!! So Arjun is Kittu and Arohi is Karan (hehehe... LOL)
Here arjun is not willing to listen to anything arohi is sayin and in real, kittu is not willing to listen to what karan is saying (well kind of, as we saw the car scene Cry)... U see the part when arjun says that your giving more importance to dhondhu, and in real it refers to kittu when she said that karan was giving too much attention to his career and not her! 
Also when arjun says that we know that we love each other, shows that karan and kittu still love each other and they will always keep loving each other... StarHeart
When arohi says i love you and only you is karan telling kittu that he still only loves her, depsite the whole madhura golmaal...ROFL
There is only one difference in the scene, showing that there is a role reversal...
i felt that this scene was very similar to whats happening right now! Shocked

After this scene was when all of arjun and arohi's misunderstandings are cleared and i hope that this also ends up happening in the lives of karan and kittu!!! 
They are a couple made in heaven and jiski buri nazar unko lagi hai (maybe madhura's LOL) uska mooh kaala ho jaye ROFL
then we will all have a big party and celebrate Dancing

Funny joke:
Hope that the "couple" made in heaven recieves some "akal" from God ( i know that was a bad joke, but whatever lmao) 
please comment on what you guys think! 
xoxox Big smile
isha 

Edited by ishakumar - 06 December 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrySs...vibha...blue_an

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
agree with u isha
it's similar to arjuhi scene only with role reversal
i think karan must hold gun at his head(as arohi did)Wink...then only kittu will stop him followed by kissBlushing...ROFLROFL
i too want karanika's end as it was in arjuhi's caseEmbarrassed
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

agree with u isha
i think karan must hold gun at his head(as arohi did)Wink...then only kittu will stop him followed by kissBlushing...ROFLROFL
haye totally agree...!!!!!chalo we will only send them a gun...wat say????Wink
ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by ...vibha...

agree with u isha
haye totally agree...!!!!!chalo we will only send them a gun...wat say????Wink
ROFL yes but woh dono ek dusre ko goli naa maar dey LOLOL 
billu ko bhejna padega safety ke liye Wink
fatmah Senior Member
fatmah
fatmah

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hope ur words come true..truly want to see karantika together again!!!! they r made 4 each other..love them..!!!!!
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Yaa i agree btw karan n kittu k real life lv story kisi serial se kum nahi.they met on sets,didnt initially like each other much,became friends on sets,at the end of show realized they r in lv,spend sm gd time tgtr,became busy with their careers,distance created differences,misunderstandings crept in,they broke up , r hurt bt still lv each other n now to b continued hope the future is also like a serial ie their patch up...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index