Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Anandi is still a child in the matters of love. (Page 3)

cupkeyk Newbie
cupkeyk
cupkeyk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@ananhita
u got me wrong .. i understand dat love n physical attraction r two diff things..
one can be physically attracted to sumone n not love him...
but one cannot love sumone n not be physically attracted to him..

many here believe dat anandi is in love wid shiv n she doesnt realize it..
i think she is not ... may be she will fall for him in future but atleast now she doesnt feel dat way..

@sheetsden
no one wants a forced or a sudden consummation ..it rather never happen than be forced..
all i want is d cvs to make it clear where anandi stands... bcoz oneday she is shown throwing all her past memories n on another she is nostalgic about her past moments wid jagya(not d childhood ones)
_M-A-N-U_ IF-Dazzler
_M-A-N-U_
_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
ye pyar sirf ek baar hota hai wala funda bahot bakwaas hai .aur anandi kehti kuch aur hai aur uske man me kuch aur hi hota hai.jagya ke liye uske man me softcorner hai.ek aise insaan ke liye jiski wajah se usne apni maa ko kho diya .anandi ke man me kya hota hai ye shyad bhagwan bhi nahi samajh payenge.
Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Why cant we see that she said this sentence only after Jagya's return to haveli...Seeing him there in his room made her memories come back...those which she had so far suppressed during his absence...as they say out of sight out of mind...At first even I was a bit put off that they got Jagya back during the wedding...But after thinking things out I realised that it is now a true test of Anandi's feelings...With Jagya present in Jaitsar she has to put his memories behind her and accept Shiv whole heartedly...As for the..."pyar to ek bar hi hota he" dialogue....Anandi has never had any contact with boys except Jagya and now Shiv...so it is but natural that she thinks her feelings for Jagya are love...But had she truly loved Jagys then when DS, and Jagya himself wanted her to remarry Jagya, and even Shiv had spoken of not marrying her she chose Shiv over Jagya...At that time if she had chosen Jagya all would have accepted her decision, but by refusing and choosing Shiv it is clear that she cares for Shiv but is unaware of her feelings...Only some big incident, like an accident to Shiv or probably Ashima coming will make her realise her love for Shiv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananhita

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Confused
Chahanya IF-Sizzlerz
Chahanya
Chahanya

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

It is absolutely right

Anandi is a child when it comes to love

Her so called marriage with Jagat was a child's play for her

She fasted for him because she was told ki sone ki palki milegi

She had to like him even think to love him because she wasn't given an option 

She was taught ki he is your beend so love him and she did

She got married to a stranger and then be friended him

But in Shiv's case she knows him and he is her best friend

He actually has all the qualities in a hubby that she thought her hubby would have 

OK the Singhs have been her family 4 18 years It is her maayka would u guys 4get your maayka ever? 

Remove Jagat from the equation her remembering them has nothing to with him

Shiv is not getting a raw deal

He walked into this relation with open eyes and ears

Anandi will fall in love with him She already mayb has

whatever she said last night was pre wedding jitters natural for any girl Love marriage karne wali  bhi ye sochti hai

mmishra1

er_alks Senior Member
er_alks
er_alks

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Getting wedding jitters is common in arranged marriage and for someone with failed marriage behind her ..it is very natural.
Although Anandi n Shiv both have accepted the marriage, they have hardly dated or spent personal time to fully fall in love.
For anandi who has always been taught to blindly love one man and seen that only in village, she is finding it difficult to fill the vaccum.
I think after marriage, moments spent with Shiv will make her realize how wrong she is and how much her heart is aching to be loved..

mmishra1

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
anandi is only fearful but shell give more than 100% so no worry 

Go to top