Balika Vadhu

Anandi is still a child in the matters of love. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cupkeyk

cupkeyk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
todays episode anandi contradicted everyithing that she said since nov...
she said to dadisaa dat she has moved on... n to shiv dat she is over her past but still has flashbacks of her intimate times with jagya

the fact is she has never gotten over jagya just that she is really angry with him...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi is still a child in the matters of love. (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that what Anandi was trying to say when she said 'pyar to ek hi bar hota hai' was she was worried about the physical aspect of the marriage...she is probably apprehensive about her physical relationship with Shiv...from all the previous episodes it is quite obvious that she is emotionally bonding with Shiv, so realising that she has already fallen in love with him is just a matter of time...it is the fear of having been with another man already and now sharing the same feelings with Shiv is what is getting her all worked up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1

nilaiza

nilaiza

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
anandi ko bus dukh hain to singh family ko chor nay ka she spend 15 years  with them how can she forget thoes momories when she entered as balika vadhu...

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
 I don't understand what she want?she everytime changed mind.

cupkeyk

cupkeyk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@ ananhita
i dont think dat anadi is presently in luv with shiv...
its a ridiculous concept dat u can love a guy not be physically attracted to him..
dont know just my views

it wud be nice if cvs show shivs accident or something n anandi reaction to d fear of losing him..

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
@cupkeyk shiv in an accident Angry plz it will OTT and routine scene. I dot even want sudden unknowing consummation due to hormomes or drunkard situation. These type of situations are very common in serials. I saw the drunkard consummation of the male lead guy in the serial punar vivah and the girl getting pregnant(both second marriage). It was very stupid the guy feeling sad and guilty for sleeping with the current wife as he felt he cheated his dead wife.Angry Creepy shows.

Edited by Sheetsden - 06 December 2012 at 7:30pm

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
cupkeyk,
Falling in love with a person for who they are and being physically attracted to someone are two different things in this case, especailly if you have already been married once...
Anandi has just gotten comfortable about Shiv being her life partner as there is no physical demands from him so far, just those little touches here and there, although she senses that he is more than ready to go to the next level, but will she be able to deliver with the same passion, would she not have flash backs of her times with Jaggu...maybe those are her fears, if she will be able to love Shiv the way he loves her...

Shaista33

Shaista33

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I actually said the very same thing when my first relationship ended. You think you'll never love again... until you do. Pyar ek bar nahi hota... it can happy more than once... she just needs to learn this in time. No one is born with this knowledge, it is experienced.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top