Balika Vadhu

Anandi is still a child in the matters of love.

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi's relationship with shiv is not the same as when they got engaged. She was very uncomfortable to even talk to him after the forced marriage acceptance. Now he is her best friend and has lot of lagaav, trust and respect for him. Remember this is a serial and its very boring to see happy husband wife story, so BV left the love realization of anandi open for few more months to drag the drama.
After seeing the episode for few times I understand the gist of her behavior. Cv are really confusing the audiences with anandi's character. Anandi does not really know the meaning of love and marriage, thats why sumitra explained her what love and marriage meant. Sumitra says to her 
"ur no more a BV now u know the importance of marriage, its not a compromise. You have to give ur 100% from heart then only you will be successful in a relationship" I loved her dialogues. It would have been nice if CV have not used the words "pyar ek bar hota hai". 
I have a strong feeling that CV want anandi to know the difference in a relationship when she got married as a child and as an adult.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She not girl.she is mature women ðŸ˜†
divine_ram thumbnail
@Mikey21 she is a woman but she never had a male friend in her life other than jagya. For her love meant jagya and he insulted her love. Now she cannot believe that a eligible guy like shiv can love her so much. She is afraid of failing in love again. Its very rare a guy like shiv will fall for a divorcee and a village girl like her. She is smitten by him..we can see her blushing and all but she has to know that she is in love. If she never believed in second marriage then she would not encourage widow remarriage of her friends. But when it comes to her life she is sacred of getting out of her comfort zone i.e. singh family and jeytsar people. 
jack0007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes the writers did this because they wanted to prolong d serial..
but wats d point? ..it was clear dat anandi is not in love with shiv n also dat shiv was willing to wait for as long as it takes...thats why the "pyar to ek bar hi hota he" dialogue was unnecessary as didnt serve any purpose... instead it ruined anandis charcter because if she feels she cud never love shiv
then she should back out.. any normal understanding human should do that...

the writers cud have just made her say "mujhe dar he ki shiv ko utna pyar de paaungi?".dat wud have much more sense.
divine_ram thumbnail
stupid writers of bv. That one dialogue spoiled the character of anandi. They would at least make her say "she is sacred of returning the amount of love shiv gives her". I dont know why they are still giving hope to jaan supporters, so that they dont loose the viewers for some time at least till jagya gets a girl in his life and be happy. I strongly feel there will be parallel stories of jagya life and ansh life and how they will be happy with their respective spouses. Whatever it is we will know what the cv will show in couple of months.
Mikey21 thumbnail
She is mature women .and  every thing she understand very well..sumi ne kaha to tu ab balikavadhu Nahi . She don't need advice. But sumi give to her advice nicely . She s not teenager girl Jo use realize ki jarurat ho .voh khud hi mahsus kar sakti he. That s why she say  pyar ek bar hi hota he.means abhi use pyar hua Nahi se. She not sure ki pyar hoga. 
cupkeyk thumbnail
also anandis flashback --- jagya writing his name on her palms n she crying over it was uncalled for because last month she had dumped all her memories of jagya...
the childhood scenes were fine..

the flashback followed by anandis words "love can only happen once.." destroyed an othewise nice emotional episode..
nilaiza thumbnail

That ture she is mature sensible but i dont think so  she ganna forget singh family easily..Bad for shiv ...

cupkeyk thumbnail
todays episode anandi contradicted everyithing that she said since nov...
she said to dadisaa dat she has moved on... n to shiv dat she is over her past but still has flashbacks of her intimate times with jagya

the fact is she has never gotten over jagya just that she is really angry with him...
ananhita thumbnail
I have a feeling that what Anandi was trying to say when she said 'pyar to ek hi bar hota hai' was she was worried about the physical aspect of the marriage...she is probably apprehensive about her physical relationship with Shiv...from all the previous episodes it is quite obvious that she is emotionally bonding with Shiv, so realising that she has already fallen in love with him is just a matter of time...it is the fear of having been with another man already and now sharing the same feelings with Shiv is what is getting her all worked up...