Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rachna and Gunjan and Vihaan

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
It seems like the direction of the show is going towards Mayank and Gunjan breaking up, with Vihaan then pursuing Gunjan. I want to know what everyone thinks Rachna's reaction will be.

I think Rachna might feel upset over this. I know right now she doesn't love Vihaan, but I know she likes the attention he gives her. So Vihaan breaking things off will probably make her feel bad. I also think she will feel a little upset that he wants to pursue Gunjan. Gunjan did nothing to make Vihaan like her, but Rachna might still get mad at her. Most teenage girls would probably feel like that if a guy goes for their best friend over them.                                                                                                

But I think if Rachna does get mad at Gunjan because of Vihaan, they will patch things up really quickly. Especially if Rachna ends up with Rajeev lol.

So anyway how do you guys think Rachna will act if Vihaan pursues Gunjan or if Vihaan and Gunjan get together?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmMSN_Vanny

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Rachna will be heartbroken that two brother broke her heart one after the other.. Vihaan pursuing wounds would be salt in her wounds.. She may be sad and felt unwanted... She wont be mad at Gunjan but be a bit envious.. This will allow Rajeev to come back in her life seeing her sad just becuase of his brother...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatbooglebrat2008

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
  Rachna would definetly feel bad as she will be loosing somebody showering attention on her if Vihaan happens to pursue Gunjan. 

The way her characterization is she may even have a low self esteem Unless she reaches Rajeev's arms to feel secure and wanted.

It may also bring out the rebellious side in her too where she will change over a new leaf More confident  and an upfront  person.Thumbs Up

Jealous i will not say B,coz she is definetly not in love with Vihaan.

But a rejection from another  guy will be too much to takeAngry

.I hope she changes herself and Rajeev really takes interest in her.HeartDay Dreaming
    Fingers and toes crossedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatboogle

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

It seems like the direction of the show is going towards Mayank and Gunjan breaking up, with Vihaan then pursuing Gunjan. I want to know what everyone thinks Rachna's reaction will be.

I think Rachna might feel upset over this. I know right now she doesn't love Vihaan, but I know she likes the attention he gives her. So Vihaan breaking things off will probably make her feel bad. I also think she will feel a little upset that he wants to pursue Gunjan. Gunjan did nothing to make Vihaan like her, but Rachna might still get mad at her. Most teenage girls would probably feel like that if a guy goes for their best friend over them.                                                                                                

But I think if Rachna does get mad at Gunjan because of Vihaan, they will patch things up really quickly. Especially if Rachna ends up with Rajeev lol.

So anyway how do you guys think Rachna will act if Vihaan pursues Gunjan or if Vihaan and Gunjan get together?

Gunjan led Vihaan on for quite sometime making him think that she was his fiancee. He was already attracted to her from the camp and after all that time thinking she was his fiancee, he would have developed some feelings for her.

Raleighbcatbooglebrat2008

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Originally posted by boogle

<font color="#9900cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It seems like the direction of the show is going towards Mayank and Gunjan breaking up, with Vihaan then pursuing Gunjan. I want to know what everyone thinks Rachna's reaction will be.</font>
</div>
<div>

<font color="#9900cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">                                                                                                                                                                                       </font>

<font color="#9900cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think Rachna might feel upset over this. I know right now she doesn't love Vihaan, but I know she likes the attention he gives her. So Vihaan breaking things offwill probably make her feel bad. I also think she will feel a little upset that he wants to pursue Gunjan. Gunjan did nothing to make Vihaan like her, but Rachna might still get mad at her. Most teenage girls would probably feel like thatif a guy goes for their best friend over them.                                                                                                 </font>

</div>
<font color="#9900cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But I think if Rachna does get mad at Gunjan because of Vihaan, they will patch things up really quickly. Especially ifRachna ends up with Rajeev lol.</font>

<div><font color="#9900cc" face="Comic Sans MS">So anyway how do you guys think Rachna will act if Vihaan pursues Gunjan or if Vihaan and Gunjan get together?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Gunjan led Vihaan on for quite sometime making him think that she was his fiancee. He was already attracted to her from the camp and after all that time thinking she was his fiancee, he would have developed some feelings for her.</font>

Ha ha oh yeah I forgot about that! Wacko Confused what I mean was that Gunjan will probably not want Vihaan to have feelings for her.

Edited by boogle - 06 December 2012 at 9:53pm
Lovedakshna Groupbie
Lovedakshna
Lovedakshna

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I really dont want Rachna to be heartbroken again. Rajeev already broke her heart and if Vihaan does that again then Rachna will be shattered and might lose her self esteem totally. Its not fair, that who is shy and quiet always have to be rejected from others instead of being accepted. And who is smart, talkative and moreover modern will have to be always accepted to all. No idea about whats gonna b happen next, waiting for the drama to b unfold and really this time we want a fixed couple. At first they showed Rajeev-Rachna
Mayank Gunjan
Vihaan Gunjan
and now Rachna Vihaan. 

JUST TIRED OF THIS CRAP AND ALL THE TWIST

fIA_KhANbooglebrat2008

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index