Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: armanz

Love u zehra.

hehe , i have answers always, justifed hai ðŸ˜‰
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranmar

I'm hoping with every passing episode,  for Ram to stand up and confess his feelings and take a stance on where his marriage with Priya stands.

why? after vik neha party he has called priya  wife hi, only she has thrown it back at him that ayesha is ur wife, he comes in fornt of a bullet for a woman woh calls him sick disgusting and sharam ati ha aap ki soch pe!! he coems and saves a wife who betrayed him never apologised and nor has shown any interist in trying ot get back in his life!! 

Instead he refers to Priya as his ex wife and acknowledges Ayesha as his wife on several occasions, even on Priyas face ðŸ˜”
twice just twice to hit her for the move on remark!! nad later so has priya doen the same, to anu he said after she said really mr kappro wife? tou he said ok 

The custody case is his sole interest, knowing very well he is going to hurt Priya terribly.
what has been priyas interst so far after she has come back? ram ? no , has she tried ot find out abt him -no -how he lived no, even after ram sudhir say marriage is just namesake, krishan ddadi dnt treat ayesha as dil shee dsnt questtion anytihng so for her also the sole reaosn is pihus custody that is it!! nothing elses
I think Ram has clearly disowned Priya. It really hurts😔
had he disowned her , he wouldnt have refused to bring uyp rajat her angle in the case, he wouldnt have rushed ot the hosp when he found she wassich, he wouldnt have fasted for her, he wouldnt have come to open her fast, he woulndt have warned her of rajat he wouldnt have come in front of bullet!

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
@Leo4ever,
  Loved your explanations. But help me out here. If we claim Priya is naive to not realize what Rajat feels for her, why not the same claim that Rajat does not realize the mutual feeling between Ram and Priya? Neither has ever confirmed it to him, have they? So if Priya is given the benefit of the doubt, it is only fair that Rajat is given the same. 
I can understand Ram's anger, his hurt, his pains, his anxiety from staying away from the one woman he loved and his daughter, but being the stable guy with a head held strong on his shoulders, I think it does not fit his character to be this insecure and this jealous. He has always been the one who was simple, loving and forgiving. Yes hurt can scar deep, but Rajat really hasnt wronged Ram. And Rajat does not know that Ram and Priya are still aching for each other. All he sees is, a vulnerable lady fighting for her daughter, her life. Any one would want to help her, let alone Rajat. Single handedly saying Rajat should have left hubby and wife together is not done, because, are they still husband and wife? Who knows? No one does. So how can you expect Rajat to magically know and realize that and bring the two together?
There is no valid reason to butcher a persons character to justify anothers, that is my point.

~Naina
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

@Leo4ever,

hey naina i am zehra

Loved your explanations. But help me out here.
 If we claim Priya is naive to not realize what Rajat feels for her, 
none of claim that , it is what is being shown, and hence her shock and then ignore! 

why not the same claim that Rajat does not realize the mutual feeling between Ram and Priya?
again it is not of assumption is it? ram in his dosti had said that he loves her, he shared all pain love with rajat ( dubai hotel epi) and that is exactly my point if he is saying he loves her and then isstanding by her being by the woman he loves that is ok, but here he says am just being a good friend whicch is just bull ( for all the reasons have given in my earlier posts)
 Neither has ever confirmed it to him, have they? So if Priya is given the benefit of the doubt, 
@ bold: there is no doubt she knows or not, it is clear she ddnt know, it is in all epis, rajat has seen priya when ram was first ill, he has seen her now when he was ill, that is the whole point ppl close to them who really know them understand their emotional state, he is unable to coz basically he never really knew them ! and yet he is porfessiong to do so so yeah that is sure as hell irritating, so far from his expresison( or lack of it) it has been seen he is really dead sure there is no raya and it is just a battle of pihu,

it is only fair that Rajat is given the same.  
of what? of not knowing that the woman he loves still harbors love for the hubby? hence the sacrifice, ( i can give that he dsnt know priyas feelings coz she never shared it with her) ram ka he knew the depth ( agian he mU it as hate coz of ghussa, my point remains same it shows he dsnt knw them well enuff and should buttt out)

I can understand Ram's anger, his hurt, his pains, his anxiety from staying away from the one woman he loved and his daughter, but being the stable guy with a head held strong on his shoulders, I think it does not fit his character to be this insecure and this jealous. 

@ italic : ur post was about y is rajat being MU but somehow in the end all argument that is given is why am is jealous,? rams reaction has nthing to do with rajat! and if ram is worng priya is worng then also what n how does it make rajat the best option?

He has always been the one who was simple, loving and forgiving.
realy naina? u forget the love confession scene? ram still trusts her like in ashwin it is apparent ( whenever ayesha has suggested he has shot it down) but he is possesive jealous and the fact that his iwfe thought he could move on , maybe she wants to move on too, never wanted ot ocme back so maybe now she has moved on in 5 years?? hence insecure
it is v much in his character, passionate impulsive and hottempered
 Yes hurt can scar deep, but Rajat really hasnt wronged Ram
who said that? rajat is not being a true friend to ram! and i stand by it  so is neha 
And Rajat does not know that Ram and Priya are still aching for each other. All he sees is, a vulnerable lady fighting for her daughter, her life.
yes see i beleive in one thing jab ik taraf ki baat pata hu tou dnt ghuso fiy into it! he instead of doing dialouge went ahead withotu her knwoledge to fiel case, if he had discussed with her shared with her the loneliness ra kept talkng abt it i would have said yes he is a sincere banda, he is dong it all coz he loves that woman but dsnt knw that well to know her inner feelins

Any one would want to help her, let alone Rajat. Single handedly saying Rajat should have left hubby and wife together is not done, because, are they still husband and wife? 
not left alone but he shouldnt be so much interferring, case he did without talkng to priya 9she has a fmaily here) has not till now told how much ram missed priya he knows it, priya dsnt !! so i feel if he would have been less over zealous it would have been better, had he openly said am dongi it coz i love her and right or worng i will stand by her that is diff, to say it is dosti is ðŸ¤¢ coz a dost knows the other dost he dsnt 

Who knows? No one does. So how can you expect Rajat to magically know and realize that and bring the two together?  i dnt want him to bring them saath, that is the whole point i dnt wat him to do anytihng!! na seperate na bring them !! i feel right now he needs to stay out and he wnt!! and as for the whole other points of why i am unable to accept his love his dosti and fmaily man role i have already answered so for me it is a combined thing rather than just a incident 
There is no valid reason to butcher a persons character to justify anothers, that is my point. hence no point of pointing out rams fault to highlight rajat mahanta too😉

~Naina

coolkitty_23 thumbnail

I never claimed Rajat is mahan, neither did I claim that Ram is bad, all i said was the anger and hate towards Rajat was one sided, and your points just show that you are irritated /frustrated with his character and how he is professing his love, but in truth, the hate is only because he is being shown as interested in Priya. If he wasnt interested in Priya whether as a friend or otherwise, I bet the magnitude of hate wouldnt be this high. Showing that Priya doesnt know Rajat's feeling and is oblivious to it, is in my opinion, tad bit ridiculous, especially after showing she is capable of thinking for everyone, and everything else on earth, except trying to figure out what to do with her own.
~Naina.
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

I never claimed Rajat is mahan, neither did I claim that Ram is bad, all i said was the anger and hate towards Rajat was one sided, and your points just show that you are irritated /frustrated with his character 

no not his charcter his character progression!! and if u read my previous posts u will see that all te explainations are given why, it is not frustation it is inablity to accept the way it has ben evolved!!
and how he is professing his love, 
aray yar yeh karta tou alag bat haina!! woh tou dosti ki disguise mei karha hai sab!! yehi chir ari hai coz i knew k if priya knew he feels for her she will keep him at an arms distance and now that is happening !!

but in truth, the hate is only because he is being shown as interested in Priya. 
yar it seems you ddnt read my posts? the truth is not what u have written the truth is all th reaosn that i have given above aand back pages!! it is  coz of the rapid change in character the fluctuaion the suddne change to abs angel is not settling in!! 
If he wasnt interested in Priya whether as a friend or otherwise, I bet the magnitude of hate wouldnt be this high.
i have said same of neha for me she is no longer rams dost had she she would have done something!! my point is not that he is helping her in case, my point is not that i hate him coz he loves priya, no let him , i dislike him coz 
actor cant act, no connection, too forced character progression, he is not clear, had he said he was doing it for love it would be diff ,saying it is only for dosti and thrn gong to ram n saying yes it is for love is ðŸ¤¢ again his jumping into so many things becoming spokesperson of priya and all is a lil diffcult coz priya was always shown to be independent so it all seems too forced !! the dislike is all for those reasons, coz he assumes alot, tries to get into everything and basically it feels obv thats cvs are trying ot push him down the throat!!

Showing that Priya doesnt know Rajat's feeling and is oblivious to it, is in my opinion, tad bit ridiculous, especially after showing she is capable of thinking for everyone, and everything else on earth, except trying to figure out what to do with her own.
yup but that is the fact it is what has been shown already
~Naina.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Naina

Great post. I think the answer lies in the fact that every show has its fan following. And that's typically towards the lead couple. So anybody else who plays a part which is an hinderance knowingly or unknowingly ends up getting the wrath of the audience. You could ask the same thing about Ayesha or Shipra. They don't deserve I too. Its just a fictional character. Even Vikram and Neha weren't spared when they gave wrong advice to our lead couple before their confession. So someone like Rajat,whos' character is a tad too good to be true for our liking is going to be criticized. And unfortunately for me, the ACTOR has failed miserably beyond doubt. This character had the potential to actually people calling out for him as a lead. But his lack of expressions and dialogue delivery apart from the slow romantic Bg killed it.

Thanks.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
@Leo4ever,
   I read your post, but your post didnt come across to me like you have an intense hate for Rajat, it felt like more dissatisfaction on the way his character has shaped up. This whole forum is usually riling up in hatred at the drop of a hate, and yet here you are the only one trying to make an sense of that madness...Sorry but I am still not convinced that the hate is deserved...
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Naina

Great post. I think the answer lies in the fact that every show has its fan following. And that's typically towards the lead couple. So anybody else who plays a part which is an hinderance knowingly or unknowingly ends up getting the wrath of the audience. You could ask the same thing about Ayesha or Shipra. They don't deserve I too. Its just a fictional character. Even Vikram and Neha weren't spared when they gave wrong advice to our lead couple before their confession. So someone like Rajat,whos' character is a tad too good to be true for our liking is going to be criticized. And unfortunately for me, the ACTOR has failed miserably beyond doubt. This character had the potential to actually people calling out for him as a lead. But his lack of expressions and dialogue delivery apart from the slow romantic Bg killed it.

Thanks.

I do agree that the actor did quite a misrable job at portraying Rajat. Wonder how it would have been, if the actor portraying VIkram had played Rajat...I think there was chance for some real potential there..but alas. Agreed that some of the hatred has been unjustified and will always be as long as it comes between the leads...
Previous
1 2