Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Before I even start writing my opinion, let me reiterate, I am not for Rajat and Priya as a couple. Period.

Now having said that, why do so many people in the forum so passionately hate him? Because He has not done enough for Priya? Because he has somehow intentionally come between Priya and Ram in the past 5 years, if so how and when? My understanding has been that Priya chose to stay away from Ram and built a life of her own in Dubai with the help of her Rajat Sir. So if in the past 5 years, Rajat develops a liking for Priya, why blame him? I mean, its not like Priya is naive and has no idea that a guy who has helped her through her tough times could start liking her eventually as well.
Coming to when they moved back to Mumbai, Ram has been poisonous towards Priya throughout, and his jealousy of her and Rajat's friendship is open for all to see. Since we all know Priya and Ram are still madly in love with everyone, and will NOT confirm or confess that, then why blame Rajat, if he wants to try his luck at lady love? Ram clearly mentions time and time again, to make Priya burn and hurt that she is his ex-wife, so what is so wrong, if Rajat points out the same to Ram?

I am just not sure this intense hatred you all have towards Rajat is totally justified. I understand we all want to see Ram and Priya together and Ekta will do all the unnecessary drama needed before she gets them together, but reality is, Rajat likes Priya, and I dont think there is anything wrong in that. I dont think Ram is being very mature in showing his jealousy as he is, and I also do not think, the CV's were wrong to say "grow up" when they focused on priyas waist during the dance. What is the relationship between Priya and Ram? Are they married or are they not? If Ram and Priya did not legally get a divorce and Ram still married Ayesha, Ram could possibly go to jail for it, under Hindu law, so its best that Ram actually figures out what he really wants, before showing his jealousy or trying to be possessive of Priya, before Rajat.  I actually feel quite sorry for Rajat, that he is being used like a toy and his emotions and feelings are being played with as well.

Thanks for reading.
~Naina.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jackeyjAnkeeeeebubbles22ranmarhin_sayomammanikkigreenritzbitz786malickhabibanamitagloryzMauritianpaljaychulbuliannuCorruptedColors

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the Hate?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

john909

Goldie

john909

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you. just because ram and priya dont know what they actually want for and from each other, why should rajat suffer? is it a crime to like someone? he started liking her way before he knew that she is his best friend's ex-wife. so i dont think he is wrong here. moreover its not he is casanova who wears his heart on his sleeves and falls for anybody. it took him a lot of time to fall for priya. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles22ranmarnamitagloryznikkigreenritzbitz786hin_saPoojaMishty

bubbles22

Groupbie

bubbles22

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with both the posts. On a side note, why do they keep saying Priya is Ram's ex-wife in the show? Did I miss a key part..like divorce maybe? And if two people are not divorced how does custody figure into it? I am sorry, I dont know such technicalities of law.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great post.  Agree completely with you, coolkitty. Thumbs Up

To be completely honest, I don't care for the Ram of late; he irritates me with his recent childish behaviour, more than Rajat ever will.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolkitty_23

Before I even start writing my opinion, let me reiterate, I am not for Rajat and Priya as a couple. Period. 
haha well honey most of the hate is only when there is shown want of prajWink

Now having said that, why do so many people in the forum so passionately hate him?
 have already told my stance in beauty and the beast will summarize
  •  1st i haven't been able to connect with the character -mainly due to the actor like kartick i was unable to appreciate the character or get attached to it coz of the actor. hoping sameer might improve but i knw sakshi ram can make any good actor look mediocre so a newbie tou ... but the role required much more from the actor, i find no depth and i believe while cvs sketch the character the actors breathe life in it give dimensions i fail to feel any in rajats Smile
  • then how suddenly he is there everywhere, the sudden jump from a unfeeling rude cold bussinessman to a love smitten exceptionally sensitive soft, protector of weak, cant cant accept it sorry . the cvs hurried it too much, the change and the expectation that we will assume that yeah he was always good with cady, priya pihu ? i dnt get the supposed bond, i fin it too forced and thrust upon!!
  • saying is a friend but doing all as a love , see a friend will always point out the need of love, if u love someone u will only protect the person from harm like u feel ik biasness ajati ha, i get that from him, his friendship of ram was thrown to bits and he did all for priya in love not caring how on earth his actions will/ can damage the strained relationship between an estranged wife hubby since the hubby knows u loved his wife! 
these were my main reasons

Because He has not done enough for Priya? for me done too much, a true friend would tell her to patch up to mend relations to stop and tlak rather than urge to go on fight fight am behind u u dnt need him , a friend ( for me neha and rajat have both erred) will say this is where u are wrong u say this butu want this( like ram has vikram) for me vikram is sincere to both, i have yet to see friendship of rajat i have seen only love of rajat 

Because he has somehow intentionally come between Priya and Ram in the past 5 years, if so how and when? no one has ever said that nor believes that, it is the fact that now he is trying ot be her spokesperson not giving hubby wife space 

My understanding has been that Priya chose to stay away from Ram and built a life of her own in Dubai with the help of her Rajat Sir. So if in the past 5 years, Rajat develops a liking for Priya, why blame him? 
  • again my point the love was so sudden it felt forced upon, ram said u love this girl he hears her say am a one man kapoor woman falls in love , just a day after he called her a wh**e? no relationship with them in the  at five years none the initial epis were
I mean, its not like Priya is naive and has no idea that a guy who has helped her through her tough times could start liking her eventually as well. 

she is she is that is the whole point!! he who was about to propose to her, told about he to rams family she was no ignorant of the fact that she thought it was not possbile at allROFL

Coming to when they moved back to Mumbai, Ram has been poisonous
deeply offended- it was the anger he hurt the betrayal of having to mourn a dead wife turns out the wife was away jaan bhooj k was still gong away with kid away again jaan bhooj ke!! 

towards Priya throughout, and his jealousy of her and Rajat's friendship is open for all to see
coz he knows rajat loves her and she is so ignorant of it

Since we all know Priya and Ram are still madly in love with everyone, and will NOT confirm or confess that, then why blame Rajat, if he wants to try his luck at lady love? 
if rajat comes out openly and say it that am doing it for my love , he is doing it under the guise of dosti lecturing on nibhana dosti, this is what irks!! 

Ram clearly mentions time and time again, to make Priya burn and hurt that she is his ex-wife,
never never has he mentioned her as ex wife, in the press conf he said my wife, in convo with vakil he said my wife, to her he said talking to my wife ,she questioned ur wife? the only time he said ayesha as wife was a, to show that that yes u wanted me to move on am moving on how doew that feel ? after those two times he hasnt!! 

so what is so wrong, if Rajat points out the same to Ram?
coz he isnt aware of it all!! even after all the proof he has of the two love he is still trying to butt in, who made him the spokesperson?

I am just not sure this intense hatred you all have towards Rajat is totally justified. I understand we all want to see Ram and Priya together and Ekta will do all the unnecessary drama needed before she gets them together, but reality is, Rajat likes Priya, and I dont think there is anything wrong in that. 

I dont think Ram is being very mature in showing his jealousy as he is,

ram is insecure why: coz his wife left him thinking he can move on, so does it mean she can also move on?
so angry with him and so frinedly with rajat
none ( raya) are behaving maturely

and I also do not think, the CV's were wrong to say "grow up" when they focused on priyas waist during the dance.
  1. had it been shot like ram anu ram neha dance it was ok , i will say again, the fact that we know he loves her and he is touching her coz he loves her and she is ignorat of the fact was not needed!! the shot was not needed! he wasnt dancing as a dost he wanst and it was all the more odd coz it happened after the raya convo either dance na hota ya convo nhn hota, both raya were wrong in this

What is the relationship between Priya and Ram? Are they married or are they not? 

yes they are , if weren't why did priya fast for her sis huby? as per Indian law if for seven years u dnt come back marriage is legal and they are married since rajat was trying ot pose a bigamy case and priya said no 
they are not married am 100% sure it is an arrangement !! that is a suspense ram has made it way way clear many times to all that ayesha is nothing!! it was just two incidents that he tried ot make priya understand that fine u wanted me to move i did!! but he has been v clear with ayesha her limits, all knw that rajat and priya mei priya never knew now that she does she is doing the same showing him his place!! ClapClapClap

If Ram and Priya did not legally get a divorce and Ram still married Ayesha, Ram could possibly go to jail for it, under Hindu law, so its best that Ram actually figures out what he really wants, before showing his jealousy or trying to be possessive of Priya, before Rajat.

I actually feel quite sorry for Rajat, that he is being used like a toy and his emotions and feelings are being played with as well.

no one is using him ,who used him? he is the one who is saying hey look at me am such a great dost when all he is dong is for love 

Thanks for reading.
~Naina.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsjainnehasahana747simlavidhicoolkitty_23armanziLuvRamKapoor

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Sleepy I am bored,tired and sick of this topic.Will the dev team put a
full stop.

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz