Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

urvashi made me cry!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samsamy

Groupbie

samsamy

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Such a brave woman. Cried for the first time. I accept she is rude sometimes. Bt bring up two sons at age of 17yrs. she is very strong. her sons didnt say anything bad abt anyone. Bakthiyaar made a fool out of himself!
Did anyone notice urvashi saying did he forget abtthe msges he sent to urvashi. I wonder what it was about. Even when that guy was in biggboss he wasnt as an angle. Why talk bad abt others. Plus talking bad about rajeev relationships are meant to be made. Sometimes it breaks why be personal. Maybe someday his marriage can break. Hw will he feel when someone else says stfs to him.

I love urvashi! <3 hope she wins!

Edited by samsamy - 06 December 2012 at 3:28pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "urvashi made me cry!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.