Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

anandi  haters ki yahi problem hai.. agar wo bechari kisi patthar ko lath markar jayegi to inhe us patthar ki daya aagyei.. bechara patthar and all. anandi ko patthar ki feelings ka ehsaas nahi.. ab kaya hagi uski madat.. ROFL. anandi ne saas li.. unsne kyu li.. nahi li to kyu nahi li... ROFL

Really cool post. . . . LOL  Bravo. . . .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ AND REPLY (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

er_alks

er_alks

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I have many questions in my mind right now...

For starters can someone pleaseee tell me : 

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END????? :Dont think so..they have enough content to extend atleast 1 yr or 2:
1. Anandi's struggle with modern life n new family
2. May be stand up for MLA position
3. Sanchi N Mahi' s Track..their future n growth
4. Gauri n Jagya ..whr their life is taking them
5. Plus can bring USA wali Dadisa n her grandson back n their track
6. Anandi n shiv starting family n so on

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???
No one is expecting anything like that.. It is a fact that A needs a revamp in life to match upto Shiv's standards and also their falling in love track. This will take up few months in serial world.

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???
Jagya is a known troublemaker.. him turning a new leaf and staying like that is difficult to digest.showing him reformed will be inconsistent to his character.Plus he cant see A happy. Jagya around means trouble for A.

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love???
This is serial world.. -ve characters get 100 of chances to reform.. Just like Jagya.. In real world also..pls get forgiveness..but difficult to get trust back ..
Jagya's love is more of selfish love.. "I will keep A happy" and not "will A be happy with me ?".
Plus so many yrs he he dint give a shit to that same love.. now he wants it back? You think that is justified?
He moved on in life..now should let others also move on..he has to bear consequences of his choices.. y others shud suffer?

If they do, then why cant some of us expect JAAN again???
(I would like it)
(coz it wud b interesting to see Gauri's reactions then Evil Smile)
And what about A?Saying this u r demeaning marriage , love n women.. all of which were insulted by jagya for years... A is human who has been abused by J.. she deserves her happiness..
G is no saint either..

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???
One thing is sure.. Jagya will continue to hog lot of limelight in serial .. So Singhs cant be far away.. but not all 5 days of the week may be..
Plus Shekhars may rather be shown visiting .. coz they will go back to udaipur eventually...  .
All in all .. less screen time for Shiv-A romance.
Anyways Singh household is boring now.. nothing much happening in their family ..

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

No comments

Please leave ur thoughts and try to even answer my questions...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiimLoveAddictmichelle281194aparnauma

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imLoveAddict

I have many questions in my mind right now...

For starters can someone pleaseee tell me : 

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love??? its not exactly true love when you dump your wife n then come back as you wish. When you dump TWO wives, it just shows how bad you are.

If they do, then why cant some of us expect JAAN again??? Aren't you happy with AnSh? Anandi deserves more than an idiot like Jagya, so why JaAn????
(I would like it)
(coz it wud b interesting to see Gauri's reactions then Evil Smile) weak reason- AnShians would no doubt care infinitely more about Shiv's heartbreak plus it would the death of Anandi's character..

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

Please leave ur thoughts and try to even answer my questions...

this seems like an irrelevant topic to be discussed wen AnSh are getting married...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiimLoveAddict

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

anandi  haters ki yahi problem hai.. agar wo bechari kisi patthar ko lath markar jayegi to inhe us patthar ki daya aagyei.. bechara patthar and all. anandi ko patthar ki feelings ka ehsaas nahi.. ab kaya hagi uski madat.. ROFL. anandi ne saas li.. unsne kyu li.. nahi li to kyu nahi li... ROFL
Clap ROFL ekdum sahi boss

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THANKS...To all of u who have participated in healthy discussion...

My intention was to bring some life to the forum... and see people throwing their reaction... everyone has their own prespectives and it makes it intresting to read what diff people expect from the show... 

I hope my questions were open ended to get ur opinions...

Hey but few of u guys are being really mean...how can u presume i m bashing Anandi... no way but i do  have my opinion to see anandi with jagya or shiv... in my questions i havent bashed Anandi's character... My questions were related to expected future story line...

Interestingly many people have pointed out facts which i overlooked... 

SO more or less some of my agenda is achivied.. Guys keep discussing here or in other post but keep it healthy... dont just put down someone if u dont agree.. Put forward ur thoughts but dont bash anyone...

Edited by imLoveAddict - 07 December 2012 at 5:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top