Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

jaan reunion ko expect karte ho great.. pehle abuse karo. .torture karo pehli wife ko chod do use dusri se shadi karo.. baccha paida karo.. aur fir lautkar aavo muje maaf karo tum hi ho mera sacvcha pyar. .to garui ke sath kya kabbdai khel raha tha ab tak... ROFL.. kamal hai.. itni sari galtiya.. aise insan ko koi bhi wapas nahi lega... aur waise bhi ab jagya ka annadi ki jindagi mai koi sthan nahi hai.. its her tension before marriage bus.. varna usine khud kaha tha ki wo shiv ki taraf muskara kar nahi dekhti agar use lagav nahi hota to... so don t root it.. give us break for all this jaan ka post.. dusroki jaan baksh do.. le javo apni jaan ROFL

Good one  ROFL

Spoken with authority.  Shabash LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ AND REPLY (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imLoveAddict

I have many questions in my mind right now...

For starters can someone pleaseee tell me : 

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love???

If they do, then why cant some of us expect JAAN again???
(I would like it)
(coz it wud b interesting to see Gauri's reactions then Evil Smile)

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

Please leave ur thoughts and try to even answer my questions...

I don't think Balika Vadhu is ending.It has got lot more story left.

It is about one Bal Vivah that happened and what happened to the two children who were united in that marriage.

It can not end with Anandi and Shiv marriage and by showing them living happily ever after.That is only half of the story.
Because of Bal vivah her education career everything got stalled.They have to show that she is advancing on professional front too.

There is other half bal vivah - Jagya it is also about him.They have to show how he will sort out all the confusion about his relationship with Anandi too.
His story of he pulls himself out of the situation how he earns his place back in his family also has to be shown.And his interactions with Singh family will keep the Singhs in picture.

I hope Gauri returns soon.because Jagya has dumped Gauri and came.What ever the nature of relationship whether it is legal or not there is a way to end a relationship which he has not done.
Gauri also needs to realise her mistakes and takes corrective measures.

So all this need to be shown before Balika Vadhu ends.

About Jagya's track - People didn't have problem with him turning negative but it was nit done in convincing manner.That's why people are not happy with the track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainividya0000Yash.PaldsupriyaVerboseGadi2512khusi_*

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
anandi n shiv will be very happy they hav deep understanding n compatibility which jaan never had.
waise bhi wife crying at home n hubby bahar muh maare ghar mein dooseri ke saath aise kare...then sorry bol ker wapas aa jaye...how disgusting
why shld anandi accept such cheater idiot...tht will be worse thing...jaan gaya tel lene...it will be only ansh frm now on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kurup

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Loved ur answers Yashpal... particularly the ones about Jags resurrection, Jaan getting together again, and about Anandi bashing...I am relatively new here but have seen that whatever she does, poor Anandi is always bashed...Have noticed that there are more Anandi haters here than Ansh lovers...Thanx for the wonderful and most definitely logical replies to the questions...Kudos to u...keep it up...

Line in blue.  No you know, I don't think there are more Anandi haters than Ansh lovers.  It is different perspectives of people.  Some who detest Anandi's ways find fault in everything she does, she runs, why is she running, she sits why is she sitting, that ridiculous.  When she showed no affection to Shiv then why not and when she did why did she must be 'cos of her dead mother or better she is selfish 'cos she does not love Shiv still getting married etc.  When the swine flu happened and she was seen in hospital bench falling off to sleep, then why was she there, becos . . . .  yeah you guessed it Anandi wants to be mahaan.  This word mahaan has been over used to the point of nausea, become a bit of a tamasha, has deviated from the original meaning and more importantly the context, but they carry on 'cos she needs to be shown in poor light.  That is the mission.

As to why Ansh lovers do not retort, they do and I have lately seen quite a few retorts including one saying if you don't like BV then don't watch but spare us the comments, but overall if there is continuous negative thought in a chain then how much countering can one do?  I notice a lot of good members have stopped posting, people who had depth and wrote sensibly, criticised Ansh as and when but always was balanced.  But for a handful writers I don't see them any more.

C'est la vie  Wink

[/QUOTE]

Yash.,

I so agree with U..
I was attracted to this forum., a few months back., for some good and sensible posts with lot of depth...
I do not see that any more...and there is a reason to it...a very logical one...
as in your words...how much countering can one do  ?...
Now., even I have come to a sort of peace with myself., let's leave e/body to their own opinion...it will give them peace too...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911Yash.Paldsupriya

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
anandi  haters ki yahi problem hai.. agar wo bechari kisi patthar ko lath markar jayegi to inhe us patthar ki daya aagyei.. bechara patthar and all. anandi ko patthar ki feelings ka ehsaas nahi.. ab kaya hagi uski madat.. ROFL. anandi ne saas li.. unsne kyu li.. nahi li to kyu nahi li... ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911dsupriyaKurupadi2512Blukitten

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
  [/QUOTE]

Yash.,

I so agree with U..
I was attracted to this forum., a few months back., for some good and sensible posts with lot of depth...
I do not see that any more...and there is a reason to it...a very logical one...
as in your words...how much countering can one do  ?...
Now., even I have come to a sort of peace with myself., let's leave e/body to their own opinion...it will give them peace too...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Peace. . . . . . .Thumbs Up

Om shaanti. . . . . . .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukittenadi2512

shalluuu

IF-Stunnerz

shalluuu

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
if gauri naam ka dose serial m vapis ayega than show will move further otherwise nothing is left after shiv anandi marriage...if creative will again show anandi sacrifices and sorrows and no gauri in the picture ...than definately people will call anandi the dukhi aatma...atleast she remain happy with shiv...

Edited by shalluuu - 07 December 2012 at 1:16am

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
everyone have said it all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top