Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

See my replies alongside your questions in red:

Originally posted by imLoveAddict

I have many questions in my mind right now...

For starters can someone pleaseee tell me : 

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????  Of course it will end, better do, may be a year, may be a year is also too long in my view.

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love???  

Yeah in general you are correct, the reason why viewers are having a problem with Jagya's return is he was taken to the pits of villainy and badness, therefore some feel or so I think that he has not been seen to have suffered enough or repented enough. Just admitting he did rail ghotala and going to jail was like children playing little games, what about the viciousness with which he did whatever he did to Anandi and amnesia and a whole long list of bad character things.  CVs had gone overboard and now they have not been able to resurrect Jagya.  May be in time and with support of J-lovers like you ?  Wink

If they do, then why cant some of us expect JAAN again???
(I would like it)
(coz it wud b interesting to see Gauri's reactions then Evil Smile)

That is a non starter, maafi and treachery are two different things. He is the one who left Anandi and gave her immense insult, torture, sadness, humiliation over many years, broke her trust, there is nothing left in that relationship only some bitter sweet memories.  Those who want JAAN remarriage really are saying we want to torture Anandi some more and make sure she is never happy.  Et tu?

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???

Yeah somewhat, Besant, Gehna and Nandu are side line players anyway.  DS will still plot and can Jagya be without tricks on how to further create problems for Anandi?  Don't worry the CVs people are geniuses on how to screw things up, have faith in their immense stupidity 

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

Yeah sadly you are right.  My thought is that the Forum was being dominated by a gang of 'hate-Anandi-for-good-or-bad' people. The quality dropped, it became not a fun place, mattered more that they said their 'hate Anandi' piece and reparteed and went away.  It was fun for them perhaps a sort of a hit and run thing, but for the Forum there was no new thought, nothing deep, just Anandi bashing and therefore people reacted, hence it became a war zone.  Yeah, very boring, intellectually bereft and insulting. So the overall quality went down and is still down.

Please leave ur thoughts and try to even answer my questions...

Hope that answers your questions?

Thanks Yashpal for ur efforts to answering my questions.

I agree and also disagree to some answers...

I think sane the social message we watch BV for entertainment too...

And i think entertainment will be to serve Gari her dues...

Jagya got his share but how can Gauri not get any brunt...

And besides as u pointed Anandi was pushed towards Shiv by dadisa and her late mother thru kasme vade...

She has respect for him but love???

AND yes i agree forum was much fun few months back... i used to enjoy reading all legg pulling and jokes going around... its too dull now :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ AND REPLY (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Jaan will never happen now Anandi is ghar ki beti...sugna her sister n Jagya more like a bother opps I mean brother Wink
ab bhaii se koi kaise shaadi ker sakta hai...no no JAAN ever LOLLOL
I hope they show her tying rakhi to him next raksha bandhan tht wld shut up some ppl forever

DREAM ON... LOL

That wud never happen...

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
but tht has already happened.
anandi is the beti now
sugna calls her as her sister...even nandu now calls her anandi jiji n shiv as jijusa
so tht automatically makes jagya her brother isnt it ;-)
and jaan is dead n buried forever sorry to break ur dreams :-P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiYash.PalKurup

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

BV is not ending.

Anandi - shiv marriage should happen but without Anandi compromising with it. It will not work with compromise. There will be a second failure for her. But nothing to worry she can go for a third try.

JaAn can happen again. It is her wish. And if you love some one you just love him with all his faults.

Shiv ke saath na insafi - he has asked for it. He is going for it knowing all the problems he has to face. He should also learn the hard way that too much of goodness is not good always. Love is spontaneous it cannot be created. He has to and will move on after the heart break.

Singh family will be there as a maika and we will see sekhar family too. And she returns back, we will get to see singh's again.

YESSS Reshmi even i hope she comes back...

Logic is agar cv's will show happy ever after for ANSH then what will happen to characters like... jagya, gauri, singh parivar and most importantly that london vali shiv ki frnd.. sorry i cant rem her name right now...

Pont is they will show JAAN again else how will dadisa be happy again... and that london friend also will mend her heart break over shiv by reuniting to him..

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
jagya ke liye gauri n uska baccha hai na...dont worry abt dadisa she will be dead in few years n ashi will get some london guy she is anyways not intrested in living in jaitser
ansh will live happily ever after n anandi's brother will live probably happily with gawari mata

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiavanthika333..Bournville..Kurup

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Loved ur answers Yashpal... particularly the ones about Jags resurrection, Jaan getting together again, and about Anandi bashing...I am relatively new here but have seen that whatever she does, poor Anandi is always bashed...Have noticed that there are more Anandi haters here than Ansh lovers...Thanx for the wonderful and most definitely logical replies to the questions...Kudos to u...keep it up...

[/QUOTE]

Line in blue.  No you know, I don't think there are more Anandi haters than Ansh lovers.  It is different perspectives of people.  Some who detest Anandi's ways find fault in everything she does, she runs, why is she running, she sits why is she sitting, that ridiculous.  When she showed no affection to Shiv then why not and when she did why did she must be 'cos of her dead mother or better she is selfish 'cos she does not love Shiv still getting married etc.  When the swine flu happened and she was seen in hospital bench falling off to sleep, then why was she there, becos . . . .  yeah you guessed it Anandi wants to be mahaan.  This word mahaan has been over used to the point of nausea, become a bit of a tamasha, has deviated from the original meaning and more importantly the context, but they carry on 'cos she needs to be shown in poor light.  That is the mission.

As to why Ansh lovers do not retort, they do and I have lately seen quite a few retorts including one saying if you don't like BV then don't watch but spare us the comments, but overall if there is continuous negative thought in a chain then how much countering can one do?  I notice a lot of good members have stopped posting, people who had depth and wrote sensibly, criticised Ansh as and when but always was balanced.  But for a handful writers I don't see them any more.

C'est la vie  Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiadi2512Blukitten

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
jaan reunion ko expect karte ho great.. pehle abuse karo. .torture karo pehli wife ko chod do use dusri se shadi karo.. baccha paida karo.. aur fir lautkar aavo muje maaf karo tum hi ho mera sacvcha pyar. .to garui ke sath kya kabbdai khel raha tha ab tak... ROFL.. kamal hai.. itni sari galtiya.. aise insan ko koi bhi wapas nahi lega... aur waise bhi ab jagya ka annadi ki jindagi mai koi sthan nahi hai.. its her tension before marriage bus.. varna usine khud kaha tha ki wo shiv ki taraf muskara kar nahi dekhti agar use lagav nahi hota to... so don t root it.. give us break for all this jaan ka post.. dusroki jaan baksh do.. le javo apni jaan ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimmishra1..Bournville..KurupMomrinVerboseGBlukitten

Post Reply New Post

Go to top