Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

imLoveAddict

imLoveAddict

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I have many questions in my mind right now...

For starters can someone pleaseee tell me : 

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love???

If they do, then why cant some of us expect JAAN again???
(I would like it)
(coz it wud b interesting to see Gauri's reactions then Evil Smile)

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

Please leave ur thoughts and try to even answer my questions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE READ AND REPLY" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Bv is not ending. Why r u expecting jaan reunion. The story will be how anandi handles Singh and shekhar family and her realization of her true love with shiv. If anandi goes back to jagya after marriage then her character will be selfish and out of character. There will be parallel stories of ansh and jagya with singhs. If jaan reunion would have happened then why get anandi married to shiv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imLoveAddict

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

My reply is best way to BV after shivanandi marriage show will be go off air. Beause ab Kuch bacha Nahi he just after dragging show nothing else. Writer apne dimag ka kachara hi nikalega.today episode anandi dialog is very dispointe .i am honestly say BV ka koi bhi social massage ki koi effect Nahi hogi par uski side effect hogi kyuki CV s aaj tak har achche function me social massage dene ka try Kia he but uske bad ke dusre hi episode me uska side effect bhi diya to kon society me change lana chahega.message dena hi to fir use dragg kyu karna.ConfusedAnandi apni marji se shiv ko choose Kia he use choice bhi di gai thi ki jagya ya shiv.kisi use forse nahi Kia tha to  ab ye " SAMJOTA" or " PYAR EK HI BAR HOTA HE" ab ye tamasa kyu.shiv ne  uturn lena chahe to le sakti he kaha th. shadi ke bad to har har ladki ko time ke sath sath pyar hota hi he koi nayi bat Nahi he . CV s Jo remarriage track se Jo message dena chahte he voh aaj ka episode dekhane ke bad uski sirf side effect hi hogi. 90% log apne bete ke liye divorce Nahi pasnad karege.i know every girl after marriage hard to setup new sasural but first priority of husband .in India more then 75% arrange marriage  and many divorce women remarriage too.some women have child too and remarriage but happily setup in life.Confused
   Anandi is confused character .i don't have words now. Jagya and anandi balvivah victim .but jagya suffer more then anandi ,his doing wrong in past but he realize . DS try to anandi happy agian in life.that s why she find good life partner like shiv .he 24 karat pure. Second marriage is ricky step sometime fail marriage .everybody see sagai se aaj shadi din tak shiv ne hi step forward Kia he.anandi ne koi response Nahi dia. Aaj sumitra ne Jo bhi bilkul perfect kaha.i hope anandi understand .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imLoveAddictvidya0000devraniharish

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
See my replies alongside your questions in red:

Originally posted by imLoveAddict

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????  Of course it will end, better do, may be a year, may be a year is also too long in my view.

If not then why everyone is expecting Anandi-Shiv will marry and there will be happily ever after???

If no one is expecting that, then why everyone are so displeased with Jagya's track???

Doesn't a bad person have any choice to turn good and yearn for the true lost love???  

Yeah in general you are correct, the reason why viewers are having a problem with Jagya's return is he was taken to the pits of villainy and badness, therefore some feel or so I think that he has not been seen to have suffered enough or repented enough. Just admitting he did rail ghotala and going to jail was like children playing little games, what about the viciousness with which he did whatever he did to Anandi and amnesia and a whole long list of bad character things.  CVs had gone overboard and now they have not been able to resurrect Jagya.  May be in time and with support of J-lovers like you ?  Wink

(I would like it)

That is a non starter, maafi and treachery are two different things. He is the one who left Anandi and gave her immense insult, torture, sadness, humiliation over many years, broke her trust, there is nothing left in that relationship only some bitter sweet memories.  Those who want JAAN remarriage really are saying we want to torture Anandi some more and make sure she is never happy.  Et tu?

If Anandi goes to her naya sasural, then what will happen to her purana sasural character's??? will they become visiting characters???

Yeah somewhat, Besant, Gehna and Nandu are side line players anyway.  DS will still plot and can Jagya be without tricks on how to further create problems for Anandi?  Don't worry the CVs people are geniuses on how to screw things up, have faith in their immense stupidity 

And lastly the big question... where are all the old BV forum lovers... No offense but forum doesnt seem any fun lately :(

Yeah sadly you are right.  My thought is that the Forum was being dominated by a gang of 'hate-Anandi-for-good-or-bad' people. The quality dropped, it became not a fun place, mattered more that they said their 'hate Anandi' piece and reparteed and went away.  It was fun for them perhaps a sort of a hit and run thing, but for the Forum there was no new thought, nothing deep, just Anandi bashing and therefore people reacted, hence it became a war zone.  Yeah, very boring, intellectually bereft and insulting. So the overall quality went down and is still down.

Hope that answers your questions?

Edited by YashpalDhavan - 06 December 2012 at 7:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imLoveAddictaparnauma

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Not bashing her. Everyone have right  in forum discussion our thought .everyon see the ansh scane ,dialog s and previous episode then  suddenly she talk like this so disappointed .

imLoveAddictelasingh

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@Yashpal Dhavan

See my replies alongside your questions in red:

Originally posted by imLoveAddict

IS BALIKA VADHU GOING TO END?????  Of course it will end, better do, may be a year, may be a year is also too long in my view.

Yeah in general you are correct, the reason why viewers are having a problem with Jagya's return is he was taken to the pits of villainy and badness, therefore some feel or so I think that he has not been seen to have suffered enough or repented enough. Just admitting he did rail ghotala and going to jail was like children playing little games, what about the viciousness with which he did whatever he did to Anandi and amnesia and a whole long list of bad character things.  CVs had gone overboard and now they have not been able to resurrect Jagya.  May be in time and with support of J-lovers like you ?  Wink

(I would like it)

That is a non starter, maafi and treachery are two different things. He is the one who left Anandi and gave her immense insult, torture, sadness, humiliation over many years, broke her trust, there is nothing left in that relationship only some bitter sweet memories.  Those who want JAAN remarriage really are saying we want to torture Anandi some more and make sure she is never happy.  Et tu?

Yeah somewhat, Besant, Gehna and Nandu are side line players anyway.  DS will still plot and can Jagya be without tricks on how to further create problems for Anandi?  Don't worry the CVs people are geniuses on how to screw things up, have faith in their immense stupidity 

Yeah sadly you are right.  My thought is that the Forum was being dominated by a gang of 'hate-Anandi-for-good-or-bad' people. The quality dropped, it became not a fun place, mattered more that they said their 'hate Anandi' piece and reparteed and went away.  It was fun for them perhaps a sort of a hit and run thing, but for the Forum there was no new thought, nothing deep, just Anandi bashing and therefore people reacted, hence it became a war zone.  Yeah, very boring, intellectually bereft and insulting. So the overall quality went down and is still down.

Hope that answers your questions?
Loved ur answers Yashpal... particularly the ones about Jags resurrection, Jaan getting together again, and about Anandi bashing...I am relatively new here but have seen that whatever she does, poor Anandi is always bashed...Have noticed that there are more Anandi haters here than Ansh lovers...Thanx for the wonderful and most definitely logical replies to the questions...Kudos to u...keep it up...

Blukittenaparnauma

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Mehek,

Thanks so much for your response, much appreciated.  Yeah there is need for some sobriety in this Forum !!  Big smile

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Jaan will never happen now Anandi is ghar ki beti...sugna her sister n Jagya more like a bother opps I mean brother Wink
ab bhaii se koi kaise shaadi ker sakta hai...no no JAAN ever LOLLOL
I hope they show her tying rakhi to him next raksha bandhan tht wld shut up some ppl forever

Edited by nniks - 06 December 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiChytraYash.Palfrozen.devilVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top