Pavitra Rishta

When did Arjun and Purvi do IT?

smat4321 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi... there is lot of talk of Purvi being pregnant with Arjun's... I have been following Pavitra Rishta religiously but looks like I missed out on the important sequence. That is, when did Arjun and Purvi do it????? Is there a episode link someone could share so I know. Thanks a ton.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopnoamar thumbnail
So far I didn't see anything like that either! :/
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've also watched PR since day one.. So far have not seen any scene like that.. And as far it's Ekta's serial I think they'll show it in a flashback..
bonibright thumbnail
Only EKTA MAATA knows IT...😉😆
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonibright

Only EKTA MAATA knows IT...😉😆

Boni,

Ekta is lord, master, God and provider of PR Land isnt she. So only she must have known and seen. LOL

btw. Miss u on the AT today :) *hugs*
yudyj thumbnail
They did it in secret. People don't invite cameras in their bedroom.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have got a question, everyone is saying something happened between Arjun-Purvi prior to their wedding;

I am totally forgetting that incident. But someone inform me that this happen when & how? After that I saw 30.08.2012 episode. After saw that episode I am totally confused & also stunned.

If Purvi is pregnant of Arjun's child after 6 months leap its only happen after chudi wearing ceremony. That night I not remember Purvi was crying coz some chawal women talking about purvi that she is marrying Arjun for money only. I think she cry only for missing  aai and aaghi. I also saw rain incident & after that. But very surprised that they were shown going towards small like house or cottage, but after that not thing shown. After we saw that Purvi coming home by auto not with Arjun & his car, when she enters home we saw purvi's face was hidden smile. Suddenly she saw Ovi standing near her house & ovi emotional blackmail Purvi that If purvi refused marry to Arjun & arranged married to her then she accept Archana is her mother & convince all family member to accept Archana.

But I am very surprised that after that incident we spent more than 3 moths. ARVI faces huge suffer when Purvi reject to marry Arjun & arranged Arjun married to Ovi. After that they missing each other very much & also we saw that much flashback between ARVI. But any time they can't remember or we can't saw that scene flashback. If really something happen that incident we also saw that flashback. But we can't anything.

So my question when they not remember anything that incident or we can't saw any flashback this incident, how all you are sure that Purvi was pregnant Arjun's child that incident?

I am totally forgetting that incident. But someone inform me that this happen when & how? After that I saw 30.08.2012 episode. After saw that episode I am totally confused & also stunned.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it will be shown as a flashback scene just how they showed Kolkata romance. They'll suddenly going to remember it once arvi will confront about pregnancy. And then we will probably see that as flashback.
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was never shown
when truth will be reveled they will show ONE DAY... AND IT HAPPENED🤣
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha333

it was never shown
when truth will be reveled they will show ONE DAY... AND IT HAPPENED🤣

neha,liked ur signature👍🏼