Posted: 11 years ago
They should stop showing a Rachna as a Shy person and soon be bold

What all your opinions

I think so too that Rahcna should also become bold that way Vihaan will get to know he better too and eventual fall in love with her.
Rachna might be acting shy but she ends up doing all the bold things.
Like confessing her love to her coach and playing  pool with Vihaan. Those were pretty bold considering she is supposed to be incredibly shy

not bold but i would like to see rachna a bit stronger...i mean,she is too naive to face the outer world...how easily she is believing vihaan's sweet words 😲...and that incident with mintu😡...how can she come to everyone's word so easily??i want to see her to be smart enough to deal with the outer world...

I want her stronger and act more sensible. Without a doubt she's intelligent, but she acts clueless sometimes! 😡
she needs to get a stronger character.. cv's need to give her a make over.. or may be they are waiting for her to get hurt again and that is when Rachna might relaise the ways of the world and get stronger... as thye say you don't hear until you feel..so may be she will act mature later on..so let's see her immature side for now
 Yes  Kevin👍🏼
                     Maybe the revenge act of Vihaan will do the trick for her.

she may change over a new leaf and learn the ways of the world. 😃

Hope she calls the shots henceforth👍🏼

Hope Rajeev 😡 sees her more often  and  realize his feelings  for her

I really think it is high time they brought her true love (Rajeev) into her life. 
i agree, but i think she's starting to warm up to vihaan - the way she was excited about the roka yesterday was cute :)
Originally posted by helloaamir

i agree, but i think she's starting to warm up to vihaan - the way she was excited about the roka yesterday was cute :)

Yes I think so too! Rachna is starting to like Vihaan. She will be very heartbroken again when she finds out she has been fooled and cheated. Poor Rachna!
I hope like all this makes her stronger.
She needs to get a stronger character.