India-Forums

VBFF//Written Update: 6th Dec2012

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone :)

The epi begins with Mac and Ela going to academy togather where Mac is giving her ride . while in ride, Mac talks about Varun. How he have disappears on valentine's day, she have no more competition in studies .She tells him off that "can we please not talk about Varun".  Then the scene shifted to Vinnie who have arrived in academy, where she met Anjali who keep talking about varun being missing . Vinnie is really sad and becomes panic . When Anjali said how police should find out what happened to him . Some students ask  Vinnie to join the candle march. Which is against police so the police can pay attention to Varun care better.
Sahil enters the academy, some students start raging him where Sanju comes up and defends him. They both talk about how they have spend their summer , when sanju tells him how she have flank this year which is why she had been studying past summer. Sanju sees Ela with friends enjoying . Ela is standing with Mac , where Mac tells his friend to make video on Ela .
Some students comes around and ask sanju to support candle march for Varun . So , Ela, Sanju and Vinnie join the Candle march . After singing up , all of them are scared .

See you next week :)

P.s I am sorry for mistakes , I am in kind of hurry :(

Edited by .ayesha. - 06 December 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mru.pAnkeeeeeNims111Delishuslover_kriyanshsubhakmhl-AngelaKaParI-OmaRamdassminuuDelena-ciousLove_Arniesoni595.Mohabbatein.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
no reader here :P 
Delishus Senior Member
Delishus
Delishus

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the effort:) I couldn't watch cuz I have my exams on. Really helps:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_Arnie

subhakmhl Goldie
subhakmhl
subhakmhl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
thax for the update... :)
.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thnx for wu
ghoshmedha Senior Member
ghoshmedha
ghoshmedha

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
thxx fr d update...luvng ds shw...
chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ty so muj...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index