Balika Vadhu

So many point shiv turn negative. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
shiv kabhi negative nahi hoga kyunki vo janta hai ki anandi abhi use pyar nahi karti lekin vo jagya se bhi pyar nahi karti .jab anandi shaadi ke baad shiv ke saath rahegi to use is baat ka ehsaas ho jayega ki vo shiv se pyar karti hai .aur shiv ko definately pata hai ki anandi  ek din use jarur pyar karne lagegi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So many point shiv turn negative. (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cupkeyk

cupkeyk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@piya_anshian

Originally posted by piya_anshian

4. Okay cvs did a bad job in infusing that ''pehla pyaar'' dialogue and i didnt like that either. They are stupids. Their previous tracks prove that A has NO feelings for J. Dunno why cvs keep on cribbing about that! But NO blame on A.

dat dialogue is y most people r concerned...writers should not be so careless about d dialogues
its natural for a girl lyk anandi to be worried ...especially seeing how much shiv loves her n she wud feel dat she might not be able to reciprocate..but those dailogues n d way anandi delivered dem gave a feeling dat she feels she will never be able to reciprocate..she seems hopeless..

dis is very much in contrast to wat we have been shown throughout d last month..
instance-
7th nov episode n 8th nov 1st part showed dat anandi may not b in luv wid shiv..but she has really high hopes n expectations n is no longer marrying shiv just bcoz of d promise..

but dis dialogue made it look lyk she had taken a step backward.

princess_sangha

princess_sangha

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
No.1 I do not think Shiv will ever turn negative.
No.2 Anandi had so many chances to turn her back on Shiv but she didn't.
No.3 Anandi thought she will stick with this family for the rest of her life coz she married Jagya but now that that's changed she will definitely have hard time moving on...
No.4 Shiv had so many chances to turn negative but he didn't. If that was the case then why would he put so many efforts to bring Jagya back? That too only to make Dadisa happy...
No.5 Have you forgotten how Anandi stood by Shiv's side when he was put in jail?
No.6 Honestly guys, Anandi is not some magical human being to forget her previous life. Honestly people, give Anandi a break, it takes time to heal some wounds, sometimes even a lifetime but with companion like Shiv I highly doubt it. I am sure Anandi will reciprocate in time. 

Ok about the pehla pyaar...People will always be fussing about pehla pyaar and all that but trust me, people will eventually get over it. And Shiv loves Anandi so much that Anandi will forget her pehla pyaar in time...She just needs to fall in love again and she will...I know it!

Edited by princess_sangha - 07 December 2012 at 11:25am

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I don't think in future shiv nevar turn nagetive .but anandi all life attache with jagya and Singh family.and don't forget this is the daily show.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_sangha

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Shiv ko negative bane ya positive abhi shadi enjoy karo.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_sanghachumki...

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
 jinhone bhi yeh post likha hai...with no offence...i think he/she is a die-hard fan of ekta kapoor show... jahan achanaq se koi bhi positive se negetive ban jata hai...woh bhi bina wajah... jub jee chahe koi  bhi kisi se bhi shadi ker leta hai...mandap me dulhan badal jati hai... house wife aise"katal" ke liye supari dete  hai jaise  professional ho... per jinhone bhi BV aaj taq dekha hai unhe pata hai ki BV me aisa kabhi bhi kuch nahi hua...yeh kahani"largar then life" story nahi hai...yeh kahani hai   aam inssan ki, uske zindagi me aayee  up's and down's ki, uske  behavior ki...so agar BV pasandh nahi aa rahi to there is so many ekta kapoor's show which will give u the plesure og negitivity... but for god's sake BV me "ekta kapoor.s" ke show ko  na khudh dhundhe na hume bataye
'

Edited by chumki... - 07 December 2012 at 12:03pm

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
they didnt show so much of Anandi's love for Shiv, because they want to take it slow. i think when she was playing with her Payal the other day...she was feeling Shiv presence because he gave her the payal. she seems very happy and she has no fear about shiv. her fear is leaving the singh's to an unknown family. so dont worry. even if she doesnt love Shiv, Shiv is contented with her respect and care. and he trust that she will never cheat on him.

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Just see the 18 sep 2012 episode BV .Choti ma part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top