Balika Vadhu

So many point shiv turn negative. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think that even in normal marriage girls get scared about life ahead etc. Here everyone knows anandi is not in love with Shiv. She respects and likes him. So she agreed to marry him like a normal arranged marriage kind of scenario. So its natural that she fears her ability to reciprocate love of shiv to that extent.

If shiv is smart enough, he must be knowing these facts about anandi. He has no reason to think that anandi loves him like he does. Soi don't get why some are saying anandi is using Shiv, cheating him etc. Pls remember, for anandi this is just a arranged marriage with a good guy, she knows and respects. Love is yet to blossom. It will take time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainisarah88aparnauma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So many point shiv turn negative. (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah88

Goldie

sarah88

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think that even in normal marriage girls get scared about life ahead etc. Here everyone knows anandi is not in love with Shiv. She respects and likes him. So she agreed to marry him like a normal arranged marriage kind of scenario. So its natural that she fears her ability to reciprocate love of shiv to that extent. 

If shiv is smart enough, he must be knowing these facts about anandi. He has no reason to think that anandi loves him like he does. Soi don't get why some are saying anandi is using Shiv, cheating him etc. Pls remember, for anandi this is just a arranged marriage with a good guy, she knows and respects. Love is yet to blossom. It will take time.

Agreee with youSmile

cupkeyk

cupkeyk

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@sunna_deewani

yes it is normal for a girl to be scared about her marriage..but adding to these anandi also feared dat
she will not be able to luv shiv... no girl enter a marriage thinking dat she will never be able to her hubby

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Mikey dear, Please shock me! Say something intelligent!

1. A does NOT loves J. She loves Singhs

2. She is nervous whether she'll be able to adjust with Shekhars as their way of living is dufferent from Singhs.

3. A has always GIVEN to others. Never got anything. But this time she has received from Shiv and now she is concerned whether she'll be able to GIVE back so much love to S which he has given her. The intensity of S love is overwhelming for A.

4. Okay cvs did a bad job in infusing that ''pehla pyaar'' dialogue and i didnt like that either. They are stupids. Their previous tracks prove that A has NO feelings for J. Dunno why cvs keep on cribbing about that! But NO blame on A.

5. Shiv knows that A does NOT loves him but respects him and care for him. He said to J also that A might not love me but she respects me and looks upon me as her support and i will never leave her side. A loves him or not, it doesnt matters for S. He is just happy with the fact that A is marrying her without any force behind. Earlier A was marrying S coz of Bhago's wish but now she is not. She made it clear when S called off the wedding.

6. I think she was just nervous to leave the comfortable zone around her. I would have done same LOL
Who wants to leave her own house and then go to live in someone else's house with ppl about whom you dont know anything ? Its difficult for every girl, no matter how caring your hubby is. He wont advise you every second.

7. CVs introduced Shiv to show A the difference betwen J and S. To show her that someone CAN love her so dearly. All the love A has given to every one ( but never received ) will be now given back to her by Shiv. She'll experiebce what true love is and WILL realise that whatever was with J was not true love but attraction caused due to living together so many years.

Shiv can NEVER turn negative.

Am i clear ? Coz i really dont want to see such nonsense posts by you again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiadi2512aparnauma

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Anandi ki meaningless dialog baji aur usake nakhare kabhi ha kabhi na chalu hi rahege. Jab tak shiv rudra roop Nahi lega tab tak. Lado Lado kahe ke chane zad pe chadha di Singh s utarne ne nam hi Nahi leti.she upset beause kya Muje shekhar family bhi Lado  kahegi.LOL

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikey21

Anandi ki meaningless dialog baji aur usake nakhare kabhi ha kabhi na chalu hi rahege. Jab tak shiv rudra roop Nahi lega tab tak. Lado Lado kahe ke chane zad pe chadha di Singh s utarne ne nam hi Nahi leti.she upset beause kya Muje shekhar family bhi Lado kahegi.LOL

Shocked Shocked Shocked
You, my dear friend need help Embarrassed LOL

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear, I don't want help.

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@TM everyone goes through pre mariatl jitter specially just a day before the wedding...Anandi is just going through tht...
U know during my wedding I actually wanted to run away frm the mandap...During the sindoor ceremony I even jerked back my head..leaving my hubby totally stumped .LOLLOL  and It was not a forced marriage.
See Marriage is like entering a new life so Pre marriage jitters are normal...Anandi will be fine once she is married..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top