Mikey dear, Please shock me! Say something intelligent!
1. A does NOT loves J. She loves Singhs
2. She is nervous whether she'll be able to adjust with Shekhars as their way of living is dufferent from Singhs.
3. A has always GIVEN to others. Never got anything. But this time she has received from Shiv and now she is concerned whether she'll be able to GIVE back so much love to S which he has given her. The intensity of S love is overwhelming for A.
4. Okay cvs did a bad job in infusing that ''pehla pyaar'' dialogue and i didnt like that either. They are stupids. Their previous tracks prove that A has NO feelings for J. Dunno why cvs keep on cribbing about that! But NO blame on A.
5. Shiv knows that A does NOT loves him but respects him and care for him. He said to J also that A might not love me but she respects me and looks upon me as her support and i will never leave her side. A loves him or not, it doesnt matters for S. He is just happy with the fact that A is marrying her without any force behind. Earlier A was marrying S coz of Bhago's wish but now she is not. She made it clear when S called off the wedding.
6. I think she was just nervous to leave the comfortable zone around her. I would have done same
Who wants to leave her own house and then go to live in someone else's house with ppl about whom you dont know anything ? Its difficult for every girl, no matter how caring your hubby is. He wont advise you every second.
7. CVs introduced Shiv to show A the difference betwen J and S. To show her that someone CAN love her so dearly. All the love A has given to every one ( but never received ) will be now given back to her by Shiv. She'll experiebce what true love is and WILL realise that whatever was with J was not true love but attraction caused due to living together so many years.
Shiv can NEVER turn negative.
Am i clear ? Coz i really dont want to see such nonsense posts by you again.