Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 jinhone bhi yeh post likha hai...with no offence...i think he/she is a die-hard fan of ekta kapoor show... jahan achanaq se koi bhi positive se negetive ban jata hai...woh bhi bina wajah... jub jee chahe koi  bhi kisi se bhi shadi ker leta hai...mandap me dulhan badal jati hai... house wife aise"katal" ke liye supari dete  hai jaise  professional ho... per jinhone bhi BV aaj taq dekha hai unhe pata hai ki BV me aisa kabhi bhi kuch nahi hua...yeh kahani"largar then life" story nahi hai...yeh kahani hai   aam inssan ki, uske zindagi me aayee  up's and down's ki, uske  behavior ki...so agar BV pasandh nahi aa rahi to there is so many ekta kapoor's show which will give u the plesure og negitivity... but for god's sake BV me "ekta kapoor.s" ke show ko  na khudh dhundhe na hume bataye
'
Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they didnt show so much of Anandi's love for Shiv, because they want to take it slow. i think when she was playing with her Payal the other day...she was feeling Shiv presence because he gave her the payal. she seems very happy and she has no fear about shiv. her fear is leaving the singh's to an unknown family. so dont worry. even if she doesnt love Shiv, Shiv is contented with her respect and care. and he trust that she will never cheat on him.
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just see the 18 sep 2012 episode BV .Choti ma part.
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv will NOT become a negative haracter, ever. And anandi will fall in love with shiv. So chill!!Edited by booksfreak07 - 11 years ago