Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupkeyk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@sunna_deewani

yes it is normal for a girl to be scared about her marriage..but adding to these anandi also feared dat
she will not be able to luv shiv... no girl enter a marriage thinking dat she will never be able to her hubby
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mikey dear, Please shock me! Say something intelligent!

1. A does NOT loves J. She loves Singhs

2. She is nervous whether she'll be able to adjust with Shekhars as their way of living is dufferent from Singhs.

3. A has always GIVEN to others. Never got anything. But this time she has received from Shiv and now she is concerned whether she'll be able to GIVE back so much love to S which he has given her. The intensity of S love is overwhelming for A.

4. Okay cvs did a bad job in infusing that ''pehla pyaar'' dialogue and i didnt like that either. They are stupids. Their previous tracks prove that A has NO feelings for J. Dunno why cvs keep on cribbing about that! But NO blame on A.

5. Shiv knows that A does NOT loves him but respects him and care for him. He said to J also that A might not love me but she respects me and looks upon me as her support and i will never leave her side. A loves him or not, it doesnt matters for S. He is just happy with the fact that A is marrying her without any force behind. Earlier A was marrying S coz of Bhago's wish but now she is not. She made it clear when S called off the wedding.

6. I think she was just nervous to leave the comfortable zone around her. I would have done same 😆
Who wants to leave her own house and then go to live in someone else's house with ppl about whom you dont know anything ? Its difficult for every girl, no matter how caring your hubby is. He wont advise you every second.

7. CVs introduced Shiv to show A the difference betwen J and S. To show her that someone CAN love her so dearly. All the love A has given to every one ( but never received ) will be now given back to her by Shiv. She'll experiebce what true love is and WILL realise that whatever was with J was not true love but attraction caused due to living together so many years.

Shiv can NEVER turn negative.

Am i clear ? Coz i really dont want to see such nonsense posts by you again.
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anandi ki meaningless dialog baji aur usake nakhare kabhi ha kabhi na chalu hi rahege. Jab tak shiv rudra roop Nahi lega tab tak. Lado Lado kahe ke chane zad pe chadha di Singh s utarne ne nam hi Nahi leti.she upset beause kya Muje shekhar family bhi Lado  kahegi.😆
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mikey21

Anandi ki meaningless dialog baji aur usake nakhare kabhi ha kabhi na chalu hi rahege. Jab tak shiv rudra roop Nahi lega tab tak. Lado Lado kahe ke chane zad pe chadha di Singh s utarne ne nam hi Nahi leti.she upset beause kya Muje shekhar family bhi Lado kahegi.😆

😲 😲 😲
You, my dear friend need help 😳 😆
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear, I don't want help.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@TM everyone goes through pre mariatl jitter specially just a day before the wedding...Anandi is just going through tht...
U know during my wedding I actually wanted to run away frm the mandap...During the sindoor ceremony I even jerked back my head..leaving my hubby totally stumped .😆😆  and It was not a forced marriage.
See Marriage is like entering a new life so Pre marriage jitters are normal...Anandi will be fine once she is married..
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
shiv kabhi negative nahi hoga kyunki vo janta hai ki anandi abhi use pyar nahi karti lekin vo jagya se bhi pyar nahi karti .jab anandi shaadi ke baad shiv ke saath rahegi to use is baat ka ehsaas ho jayega ki vo shiv se pyar karti hai .aur shiv ko definately pata hai ki anandi  ek din use jarur pyar karne lagegi.
cupkeyk thumbnail
@piya_anshian

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

4. Okay cvs did a bad job in infusing that ''pehla pyaar'' dialogue and i didnt like that either. They are stupids. Their previous tracks prove that A has NO feelings for J. Dunno why cvs keep on cribbing about that! But NO blame on A.

dat dialogue is y most people r concerned...writers should not be so careless about d dialogues
its natural for a girl lyk anandi to be worried ...especially seeing how much shiv loves her n she wud feel dat she might not be able to reciprocate..but those dailogues n d way anandi delivered dem gave a feeling dat she feels she will never be able to reciprocate..she seems hopeless..

dis is very much in contrast to wat we have been shown throughout d last month..
instance-
7th nov episode n 8th nov 1st part showed dat anandi may not b in luv wid shiv..but she has really high hopes n expectations n is no longer marrying shiv just bcoz of d promise..

but dis dialogue made it look lyk she had taken a step backward.
princess_sangha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No.1 I do not think Shiv will ever turn negative.
No.2 Anandi had so many chances to turn her back on Shiv but she didn't.
No.3 Anandi thought she will stick with this family for the rest of her life coz she married Jagya but now that that's changed she will definitely have hard time moving on...
No.4 Shiv had so many chances to turn negative but he didn't. If that was the case then why would he put so many efforts to bring Jagya back? That too only to make Dadisa happy...
No.5 Have you forgotten how Anandi stood by Shiv's side when he was put in jail?
No.6 Honestly guys, Anandi is not some magical human being to forget her previous life. Honestly people, give Anandi a break, it takes time to heal some wounds, sometimes even a lifetime but with companion like Shiv I highly doubt it. I am sure Anandi will reciprocate in time. 

Ok about the pehla pyaar...People will always be fussing about pehla pyaar and all that but trust me, people will eventually get over it. And Shiv loves Anandi so much that Anandi will forget her pehla pyaar in time...She just needs to fall in love again and she will...I know it!
Edited by princess_sangha - 11 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think in future shiv nevar turn nagetive .but anandi all life attache with jagya and Singh family.and don't forget this is the daily show.😲