Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

jack0007

Groupbie

jack0007

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@poiu123

regarding d issue wid d forced love thing..

anandi n shivs marriage is not exactly an arranged marriage..it is completely a love marriage on shivs part(wid  approval of elders)..
in arranged marriage both man n woman start from ground zero n gradually n naturally start developing feelings for each other..

here its completely different --shiv is deeply in love with anandi n anadni knows it... after marriage dere wud obviously be awkward moments between d two.. yes shiv will try his best to make anandi comfortable ... but somewhere deep in her heart anandi will always feel guily dat she isnt able to reciprocate his feelings..n dis guilt will force her to fall in love with him..

in jagyas case  its elders words n what she had to do forced her into d love..
here it will be d guilty feeling..

dats y it wud have been bttr if she realized her feelings prior to marriage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi has become selfish (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Really, she said that? 

Hmm, actually I fastforwarded all melodrama and long conversations and flashbacks to just watch Anandi and Shiv. I have no patience to watch Singh family's and Jagya's monologues, although they are all great actors.  CVs have made them very boring, always crying, fainting, sighing, flashbacking.

Girls, please take my advice: Only watch Shiv and Anandi parts, because in the presence of Shiv, Anandi acts pretty nice and normal.  She was looking at him cutely and smiling sweetly.  She did not seem unhappy at all. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

jack0007

Groupbie

jack0007

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
@juhirockz

exactly bv has become much more intersting after shivs entry..finally anandis getting what she deseves..

yes anandi is completely a different person with shiv atleast from last month...we had never seen her so smily n happy since ages...

JuhiRockz

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jack0007

@juhirockz

exactly bv has become much more intersting after shivs entry..finally anandis getting what she deseves..

yes anandi is completely a different person with shiv atleast from last month...we had never seen her so smily n happy since ages...

Unfortunately CVs can't do away with the Singhs as they have pulled the show all these years, but Cvs need to realize that to move on they need to be on a FF track and not on a rewind mode.

Don't pay too much attention about Anandi's words, specially about Shiv, sometimes she says things that make no sense.  In the past I used to be unhappy with her, but I have learned to ignore, and not take everything to my heart.  I think CVs like to show that a girl should be always thankful and kind and not forget the past, even though a brighter and better future beckons her.  BV caters to huge audience, a large part of which are mid-aged and elderly, so CVs want to make sure that this melodrama is there, lest they risk the loyalty of the elderly audience.

I was looking forward to Ansh marriage ever since Shiv's entry, but the way they dragged it, I got totally bored.  So I only watch recorings, and Ansh parts only.  I did not listen to any of Anandi's crying and conversation with Sumitra.  I even forwarded Jagiya dialogues. For me, the best moment was the look that Shiv gave to Anandi when she emerged from behind the flying scarves along with Sumitra, and when she took those cautious steps with the look of a coy bride. It made up for all the other bakwas.  Shiv's look was so innocent and filled with so much love, ohHeartThat was a beautiful moment in BV.  

Siya_

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

JuhiRockz

JuhiRockz

Goldie

JuhiRockz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Juhi, that is a way to keep you happy. But when ever i see An and Sh now, i feel she is pretending to be happy and that makes me sad. like 'tum itna kuin muska rahi ho keya gum hein jisko chupa rahi ho'. Cannot they make an end like smita in arth.

Reshmi,
You mean Shabana in Arth,  right? As far as I remeber she ended up single, raising the maid's daughter.  Beautiful song and you used it so aptly! You could be right, but I really hope not.

I also used to be mad with Anandi's sulky and indifferent attitude towards Shiv in the beginning.  But you know what, I don't feel Anandi is pretending anymore; she really enjoys being with Shiv because Shiv gives her space to be herself; when she is with him she can forget the past and smile freely; she cherishes Shiv's gifts, remember how she was sitting on the bed and shaking her ankles to hear the payals?

But the picture changes entirely when she is with the Singhs. She knows they are unhappy deep inside however happy they are trying to portray themselves. Those sighs, those tears hiding behind their smiles, bring in gloom and guilt feelings for her.  She gets reminded of her ties, her relationships with the Singhs and then she becomes a confused individual, torn between right and wrong. 

Right now, more than pretending, I think she is trying to believe that she is happy.  But real happiness and realization of true depth of Shiv's love will only come when she leaves the Singhs. It is very important that she leaves the Singh household, and be away in a different atmosphere.  Shiv's family is modern and educated and have good values.  I am sure she will fall in love and be very happy. Oh, I don't want her to end up like Shabana.

Siya_

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jack0007

@poiu123

even in arranged marriages or second marriage a persons enters d marriage wid a clean slate..
love is not necessary at d time of marriage but going into a marriage with open mind n heart is important n  dat is wat we thought anandi did when she dumped jagyas memories n said to dadisaa dat she has moved on-- dat she is no longer bragging about d past..
also all romantic moments dat followed until dis episode showed anandis' willingness to open her heart to shivs love... though she hasnt fallen in love yet but she hopes she might.

d problem in d last episode was with d exact words dat anandi said...ofcourse cvs wanted to show something diff but it came out compeletly different ... dey cud hav made anandi say "mujhe dar he ki kahin mein woh pyar unhe lautapaaungi" dat wud hav showed her fears.. rather the words which she used showed her hopelessness...

i get it d cvs r trying to show that "love happens once" is not true..but exact words shouldnt have been used.

bcoz going by her exact words even if for a moment anandi believes dat she will never be able to love him...den by her ideals she should let him go or atleast try to talk to him rather than blushing at his confessions

yes shiv accepts dat she doesnt love him but is marrying her hoping dat one day she would...
anandi also being mahaan should do the right thing (according to her) by calling off d marriage...

finally all i have 2 say is dat d problem is not wid anandis character but wid d choice of words dat cvs made..
From what I have seen in this show for the last 4 yrs and Anandi's character , even if Anandi tells Shiv that she may not be able to fall in love with him and tries to call off the wedding  , Shiv will still marry her. Because he has faith in HIS love and does not want to marry anyone else.

This Love happens once was used a lot in the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. SRK's famous dialogue. And the best part of this is ... when SRK (Rahul) says this line to the little boy after coming to know that Anjali is engaged to someone , he had already fallen in love for the second time with Anjali . So maybe something like that has happened here in BV. So maybe A is also somewhat already in love Shiv but because she thinks love happens only once , she does not know its love.

dsupriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top