Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dream_gc

dream_gc

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

As nobody answering me , wht nik told abt urv today ? to whom? 

we shd open a AT for only two of them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi33dare.devilsarasingh86Saniya93Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nik n Urv lovers" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
he said nothing abt Urvashi today ...nothing of this sort was shown in the episode
if ur talking abt the Live feed ...then i cannot say anything...

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yea i wanna know as well...someone from live feed please update

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I think it was BHAKTIYAAR, a fattu and loser  who said to urvashi that ---tum niketan ke saath raat bhat baate karti ho. tumhare do do bacche hain and wo bhi dekhate hain

I dont remember where i READ this ---but niks could be giving reference to that @ -

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 06 December 2012 at 2:11pm

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Even if they sit and talk...it's their choice...their life...but, bakhtiyar ke pea nut size brain k liye yeh logic kafi complex hai...aur Woh apne bachhon ki tension le...dusre ke bachhon ki nai...fool...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
In the live feed karishma, Urvashi, Nik, Sapna and I think mink were in the redd room and nik was saying that he has not asked urvashi about her personal life but will ask when they go out the house.  He said he knows that life has been tough for her as she bought up 2 kids from the age of 17.  He said that while she was struggling in her early twenties he was enjoying his twenties. (sorry I cannot remembeer word to word).

Nik truely is a good friend to Urvashi Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00alpha_sigmakanishikaMrManagementdipali13dare.devilsarasingh86Sunshine797desicrowd

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
sana and urvashi were there when nik was talking
I don't know who else was there

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Looks like nik will talk to Urvashi outside the house  coz he said that he has not asked urvashi about her personal life but he will ask outsiide the house, he also said that she has probs seen hardship in the life in her twenties but maine to masti maari hain.

Nik is nice Clap

Originally posted by smartc

Loved how he summed up Urvashi's life.. At an age when people are partying or having fun (say 20s), she was at home with her 2-3 year old kids taking care of them as a single mother. But God gave her happiness in the form of her kids despite whatever happened. He said that he does not know what might have transpired in Urvashi's life. He will ask her post the show and not now but this is his estimate.. Some people always want something more and are never satisfied in their lives; Some are just content with what they have :))

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dntbalpha_sigmadipali13dare.devilMahek_No1desicrowd

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

In the live feed karishma, Urvashi, Nik, Sapna and I think mink were in the redd room and nik was saying that he has not asked urvashi about her personal life but will ask when they go out the house.  He said he knows that life has been tough for her as she bought up 2 kids from the age of 17.  He said that while she was struggling in her early twenties he was enjoying his twenties. (sorry I cannot remembeer word to word).

Nik truely is a good friend to Urvashi Wink

I just copy-paste ur postEmbarrassed

I think sana was siting with  them too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.