-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i agree Najma shhld talk to Asad abt what she wants and all 
i am sure if she convince Asad then Asad wont say nooo  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rushitaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad should talk to Tamatar (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
hmm i agree she has to talk to his brother openly if she want

Rushitaa

misst

Groupbie

misst

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
If we go through the initial episodes, Najma had asked Asad's permission for going for a party with her frenz and wanted wear jeans and he refused her right away to wear jeans though he agreed to let her go for the party with him dropping and picking her back. So what I feel is Najma knows her bhaijaan well and is scared of him, so she can't express her real desires, Asad mistakes Najma's fear as innocence and respect for his words. Ofcourse, Najma respects n loves him but in these things I guess its more of a fear filled respect rather than love filled respect. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samantha1987200Rushitaa

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@TM: actually I agree with because of all the rules Asad bombard her with it will cause her to rebel against and even if Zoya hadn't even come into their lives she would've done these things being a teenager i can relate to Najama and all these so called rules of Asad and he himself wasn't a teenager to long ago so he should be able to relate to her but the sad thing is tht Asad had to mature to quickly because of his dad leaving them else he would've allowed Najma to have fun but giv er boundaries but even Najma herself wud knw wen she is doing something totally wrong. Asad should give Najma freedom to express herself else she'd be quiet and shy all her life and about Asad maturing too quickly I think tht's where Zoya will come in she will bring the child out in him againEmbarrassed

Rushitaa

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i think rather najma should talk to asad abt how she feel about her life nd his rules...

asad isnt wrong in blaming zoya ...obviously he would think wht he would see

Rushitaa

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilvuday

true but thats not what irked asad...the fact that his sister lied to him angered him...he doesnt mind her having short hair he himself said that but her hiding things and lyink...kills him...even i would do it had my sister done that...

I don't disagree but nor do I agree. I can relate to Najma cz my dad is kinda the same...he doesn't live in the 17th century (I'm not judging anyone) but there are other things that I would love to talk about with him but I just can't. His reaction/anger scare the crap outta me...so I lie and get away with it. And also my dad isn't so understanding..
I lie to please him cz I know he would be hurt and think his beliefs are being insulted..but I'm old enough to decide. I know its not right and all messed up but..
you know what I mean? I sorta feel this is what Najma might be going through as well.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.