Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I am sure tamatar isn't a child. She is mature enough to know what is right and wrong, or what she likes or dislikes.
If she is breaking her brothers rules..can we only point a finger at Zoya?
Should we not analzye tamatar?
We've already seen that tamatar wants to be a little open minded...likes wearing western clothes, and wants short hair.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was Najma before Zoya entered her life.
Although these are fictional characters Khushi and Geet were shalwar/duppata girls..these two were never comfortable wearing westerns outfits.
Whereas, tamatar doesn't seem to mind them..she only feels self conscious because of her weight right? but otherwise she'd feel comfortable.
This girl really wants to fly, but can't because Asad clips her wings.
And Zoya brings out the other part of tamatar..
But is it Zoya's fault entirely? I think tamatar is at fault too..
Hence big bro needs to know what his baby sister really wants..if he truly doesn't want her to get into trouble.

Am I wrong?/Do I make sense?
Please do leave your thoughts.. LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeemisstvm17samantha1987200eternal_loveMistiofMistznikita_786Krystal001kandygroverS.Stephybbbcccprc_fan1teja0102..Siddhi_--Kriti--Kesha_H.epiphany.shanakyasharanAsad-Kii-ArzooMocoCoco

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asad should talk to Tamatar" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ya agree... Its zoyzs/nazmas/asads fault...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rushitaa

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is not a kid, she want to be independent as she goes to college and has to face cruel society, she loved how Zoya can be strong alone also she went to jail for her and didn;t tell the reason..

No wonder Zoya is her idol..

Asad is behaving right as older bro protecting her lil sis, but he is too controlling. She cannot go to crowded place or non crowded place aloneConfused. He is forgetting he cannot protect her forever, he has to let her grow..

I love how characters are written here, everyone is right in their own way but still not rightConfused, very realistic characterization..

Rushitaa

ilvuday

Goldie

ilvuday

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
true but thats not what irked asad...the fact that his sister lied to him angered him...he doesnt mind her having short hair he himself said that but her hiding things and lyink...kills him...even i would do it had my sister done that...

Rushitaa

hajmaz

hajmaz

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
tamatar has a name called najma first of all she is dumb cant stand up fr himself i think she should have stopped asad of saying about her mum and a dad

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i guess
even najma shuld go and speak to asad if she wants sumthing else
i am sure he will let her do
as she said for her hair

Rushitaa

*KT*~Lakshya*

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
she needs to talk to asad. just like she did about the keeping the hairstyle thing. at least try to make asad understand her point before resorting to lying. not to say she should lie if he doesn't understand her point but the least she can do is be open about what she wants. 

Rushitaa

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilvuday

true but thats not what irked asad...the fact that his sister lied to him angered him...he doesnt mind her having short hair he himself said that but her hiding things and lyink...kills him...even i would do it had my sister done that...

Ya I agree but they never tell asad everything completely and that creates misunderstanding

Rushitaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.