Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY FIRST FF

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BublyKhushi

BublyKhushi

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Hi guys I am writting my first ff on my beloved pair non other than ARSHI.I am posting only character skeTch right now hope u liked it.let me know ur opinions abut my starting 

CHARACTER'S SKETCH :

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR) :

One of the most Successful,Stylish & Handsome man born on the land of India in Lucknow.He is a person who belived in Hardwork. Luck is something which was not in his dictionary. He always want to make his parents proud on him. He always made his path to reach his destiny but destiny has his own cards to play. No one can beat destiny but he once tried to beat his destiny & he failed or may be not. If u want to know he failed or passed u have to go through his path and u have to travel with me beacause I know his path but destiny was unknown to me also.

Khushi Kumari Gupta :

OH MY GOD!! The only piece maade by god after which god also said this word.The only piece you can find in the whole world or may in whole universe who knows. She is truly different like an antique piece made with antique mind may be. But why god made this piece. Yet these piece is very precious to him still he let her go on the earth to land in the womb of lady who stay in a Lucknow. Let see why this angel of god came on earth...

Anjali Singh Raizada :

The lady who is entering in her thirties. Setteled in her carrier but not setteled in her life. Her life has a problem with her,whenever she try to go with the flow of her life, life takes U turned and she has to stop at that turned to decide that she should take this U turned or went back  to the origin path. She has faith in a god that whatever happened in her life that was and will her destiny.She loved her brother very much. 

Payal Gupta:

Elder sistser of Khushi. She always pampered khushi. She always carefull about Khushi. She alwys worried for Khushi. She always stand for Khushi. Her whole life is only related to Khushi and her happiness. All days and nights only one thing was surely going in her mind & that is only KHUSHI.

DON'T KNOW WHY LET'S SEE.

Aakash Singh Raizada:         

The name itself suggest how will be the person he is.His heart is really like a big sky and like a open book who can easily look and read.He is guy who never say no in his whole life. He is really down to earth person.

I did'nt dicided name for my ff yet so u guys r welcome for suggestions.

Plz,like and comments ur opinions an suggestion are truely welcome...

Link to prologue 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3331256

Edited by BublyKhushi - 07 December 2012 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanaguArshimaaneet10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FIRST FF" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ok... Just write your plot and we'll suggest names. Smile

BublyKhushi

BublyKhushi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Here is the story. want to read then plz sent me buddy request so I can sennt you pm 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3331256

Post Reply New Post

Go to top