Shilpa Shetty to judge NachBaliye!OMG Rati mention

riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shilpa Shetty has been roped in to judge the next season of dance reality show Nach Baliye [ Images ] along with filmmaker Sajid Khan [ Images ] and choreographer Terence Lewis.

Shilpa had earlier judged the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Zara Nachke Dikha.

Karisma Kapoor, Arjun Rampal [ Images ] and Farah Khan [ Images ] judged the previous season of Nach Baliye in 2009.

According to reports, the celebrity couples in the latest season may be Rahul Mahajan [ Images ] and wife Dimpy, Shabbir Ahluwalia and wife Kanchi Kaul, Rati Pandey and husband Anas Rashid, wrestler Khali and his wife, Sania Mirza [ Images ] and husband Shoaib Malik [ Images ], Karan Mehra and wife Nisha Rawal, Barun Sobti and his wife, Deepshika and husband Keshav Arora.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/shilpa-shetty-to-judge-nach-baliye-tv/20121206.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
these media people have gone mad...even after so many denials and two really strong statements by Anas they are not giving up on AnaTi!
aur aaj to had hi hogaye...reporter ne apne dil ke armaan kaghaz pe likh diye ๐Ÿคฃ
anywayz thanx for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fake article.  They announced all the pairs of Nach Baliye.  Rati is not their.  Journalist must gather the details properly, before penning down the article. 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Bakwaas article 
le_ruth thumbnail
funny article๐Ÿ˜† have to say they have gone nuts for giving  fake news!! Edited by le_ruth - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail
For once I was like aw ww...they did not even declare their relationship even for their living fans but just the other second I realised that it myst be fake... Thanks for sharing though
Badala thumbnail
For once I was like aw ww...they did not even declare their relationship even for their loving fans but just the other second I realised that it myst be fake... Thanks for sharing though
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
W*F?๐Ÿ˜ฒ What a disastrous piece of crap! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
chiraghinduja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is this really true hope not...Rati deserves someone much better...she can do better than Anas Rashid
sumitonly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I didnot know that fake articles are also published... So is rati in nachbaliya or not...