Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Live Discussion Thread 44 : Updt Pg 33 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

Inquisitivesoul

IF-Rockerz

Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by kls600

Watch this video: Sapna talking to Urvashi after her kids left

http://colors.in.com/mena/biggboss/videos/urvashi-is-hurt-by-bhaktiyaars-comment-day-60-uncensored-24309-4.html#nav

It made me cry Cry

Video not opening...can u tell me kya hua??

Thanks to Isa...here it is on youtube.

Loser BB show this on air u fakesters..,,, show this on air if u have any guts..,
Moti delu nd uska lukha bhai

Cry instead of hating bakkhimakkhi am loving urva n her kids more n more.. 

Sapna has totally exonerated herself from everything she has said and done during the major task. I wonder what is it about her that everyone wants to be pro her at the end of the day.

Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 06 December 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live Discussion Thread 44 : Updt Pg 33 (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Did Nik just say ILU to Urva ?? Ya mere kaan baj rahe hai LOL

LOLLOLLOL mink ne abi tak nik ko nigal liya hota agr usne urva ko ILU bola hota toh.. LOL waise mink ko hug krne ke baad urva ko hi5 kiya tabka bol rahe ho kya aap?? Ermm

True...Yeah, I think he just said All the best...but hum log ke kaan baj rahe hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun~~~~

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
NUM discussing Del I think..Saying  TV artistes are nothing compared to movie artistes when it comes to audience

Mink telling comments she made about everyone before entering. Said she never thought she would make friends like these two

Edited by BullsEye777 - 06 December 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

astenSaniya93fire_gun~~~~Samraat_92

adorablegirl

Groupbie

adorablegirl

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Either BB edited what Bakhi said about her kids or urvee just got over emotional. From what was shown on the show he just said you have a family too. Wright or wrong but he is Dellu's brother. What sort of a brother would be okay about someone calling his sister names? May be all he meant was that you wouldn't like if someone said anything bout your family either. IF that is all that was said.

That's the point even of she called her names he had no right to oust her like that. Urvashis kids could have told sapna off for calling their mom moti behns but they didn't. Whatever anyone says to others in this house is part of the game. What bakhtiyar did was uncalled for and just a gimmick to gain some publicity himself even delnaaz wasn't proud of what he did it was obvious.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab53tanya12astenVAZ2011nemesis-4-u~~~~MithiBaniSamraat_92--DewDrops--Howlarious

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Mink is telling something to Urva and Nik ..some khulasa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Saniya93fire_gun~~~~Nishita123Samraat_92

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Mink, nik and urva are talking abt something  very interesting !! LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 06 December 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Saniya93~~~~Samraat_92MithiBani

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Did Nik just say ILU to Urva ?? Ya mere kaan baj rahe hai LOL

LOLLOLLOL mink ne abi tak nik ko nigal liya hota agr usne urva ko ILU bola hota toh.. LOL waise mink ko hug krne ke baad urva ko hi5 kiya tabka bol rahe ho kya aap?? Ermm

True...Yeah, I think he just said All the best...but hum log ke kaan baj rahe hai LOL

i think he said something else like we'll stay or hope u stay n then mink added yeah i really want u 2 to stay.. n i'll dil se pray for u both..  Ermm

Saniya93Nishita123

suhanasweety

suhanasweety

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
karishma gets board with them and wenton sleeep  khichari paka rhy hain yeh sbbb where is sana im missing her      

tina2minaSaniya93

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.