26-12

WU - 12/06 The dent in the Plan due to Pendent ! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy Sumi Big smile

true the constant flashbacks help the  new viewer's  who have tuned in now ...but it should not be for extended duration... what they must do is get aggro on marketing... I do not see anything on  26/12  in SBS/SBB..U need to create awareness  via  media  be it  Tv/FB/ Twitter  ..varna how will the janta know??

Actually Rinki's scenes are much needed otherwise the show will become too grim and dark ..Rinki is needed to counter balance adn I was happy to see that they created a comic scene but the underlying issue was a serious one ...That was good  thought ..

My bets are on Rashmi cuz she is  the HeroineLOL ..she she should be having the  detonator ..

It is nice to chat with You, Hun Smile

Hey Tanthya, It was nice talking to you too Big smile.

Right they should promote this show. I am asking people to watch it but there's only that much that word of mouth publicity can do. We can send them a feed back may be!

Rashmi will have the detonator since she is the Heroine LOL and she has to show some histrionics for being the Heroine warna Hero kaise usko help karega LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 12/06 The dent in the Plan due to Pendent ! (Page 4)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
what a show sad it is not registering anywhere

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Nice update  Tants Clap and Ritika plot should be gripped more and hope so would take a ride in the coming episodes.  I am not finding any add or SBB or SBS  regarding 2612 and would increase the favour of the serial more if they..     Pace is correct and do the same ..  Waiting for Ritika color to be out...  

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i just started watching this since wednesday. so came to the forum to catch up.  good show.  i am gonna watch it without fail ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.