26-12

WU - 12/06 The dent in the Plan due to Pendent ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Thanks for the update Sathya. Could not catch the show yesterday.

Anu

My Pleasure, Anu... There is always YT as the savior ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 12/06 The dent in the Plan due to Pendent ! (Page 3)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunarshi72

Very very interesting. Gosh! This fake rithika is bad. Poor shantanu doesn't know. Loving the show. Waiting for rashmi's and randeep's love story too...

Hi Sarun72,

Yes, The plotline appears to be interesting and hatke !!  Poor shantanu will come to know soon and I am waiting for the day when Ritika's fake colors will come in front of all ...

Smile

--sumana13--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

A very nice update Tants. The show is slowly getting interesting. I now want to see how the fake Ritika is going to fare in the house. 

I am sure she is going to falter somewhere , its going on at a good pace. Keeps you hooked on  

Thank You, Ami ..The show is definitely getting deeper and interesting ... More than Ritika faring well..I am wondering  at the fall out when the truth comes out..will Ritika pin the blame on Rashmi or will Rashmi become the counter insurgent or will she become the vigilant...Smile

--sumana13--

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hehe Nice title to the WU Smile.

Dent dent pe likha hai Pendent ka naam LOL.

Okay now serious talk: I also agreed with a few here regarding constant Flashbacks about the Pendant and inserting the detonator chip in it's slot. But then it is required for the viewers who have just started watching it. Hope they dont show a flashback for everything. Like yesterday they also showed about Ritika was replaced...

Ek doubt: How can the look alike know so much about Ritika from Ritika who was drugged in such a short span of time? May be this was deliberate so that the Bhargav's can sense something fishy with the look alike.

I liked the scenes between this cop and Rashmi. Rinki's scenes were ahem! Confused...but chalta hai. Some comic relief was the intent...but hope they do it better next time.

Now which pendant is actually having the detonator is the question. I think it is with Rashmi. They might find the other necklace and kill Rinki but that will be in vain because the actual necklace will be with Rashmi and it is from here they will start the investigation process.

I am excited! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

How beautifully written about the episode Sathya ...Clap
I loved the way they have shown the initial interactions between Rashmi and Rathore...they are going to be the two love birds in the serial I think ... am I right ??... it appears so natural...otherwise all telly serials there is always an explosion or some silly accident happening whenever two love birds meet for th first time ... everything in this serial appears so close to reality ... there is hardly anything I can call out of place ...

I'm liking this show Sathya...in spite of the fact that I've never really watched a crime thriller show on TV earlier..
thanks for suggesting this show to me ...
Should we make an announcement back home asking everyone to sample the show ???... and join us here for discussions ???... just like olden golden days ??...
this is a stark contrast to the soul stirring love story I just about managed to get over...I think all of us deserved this break...this change... 
I'm so happy to be here with you Sathya... enjoying the thrills of this crime thriller...

Thank You, Manu !!

I am guessing so too ..lets hope they take the love story normally and yeah, I was glad to see no sudden blaring of music, no staring and no acidity... The scenes were  normal and casual..pretty much how it is in daily life.. BTW loving Additi's acting very much !!

why Not.. lets open a discussion  group here and speculate away ...Tongue

--sumana13--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Hehe Nice title to the WU Smile.

Dent dent pe likha hai Pendent ka naam LOL.

Okay now serious talk: I also agreed with a few here regarding constant Flashbacks about the Pendant and inserting the detonator chip in it's slot. But then it is required for the viewers who have just started watching it. Hope they dont show a flashback for everything. Like yesterday they also showed about Ritika was replaced...

Ek doubt: How can the look alike know so much about Ritika from Ritika who was drugged in such a short span of time? May be this was deliberate so that the Bhargav's can sense something fishy with the look alike.

I liked the scenes between this cop and Rashmi. Rinki's scenes were ahem! Confused...but chalta hai. Some comic relief was the intent...but hope they do it better next time.

Now which pendant is actually having the detonator is the question. I think it is with Rashmi. They might find the other necklace and kill Rinki but that will be in vain because the actual necklace will be with Rashmi and it is from here they will start the investigation process.

I am excited! Big smile

Heyy Sumi Big smile

true the constant flashbacks help the  new viewer's  who have tuned in now ...but it should not be for extended duration... what they must do is get aggro on marketing... I do not see anything on  26/12  in SBS/SBB..U need to create awareness  via  media  be it  Tv/FB/ Twitter  ..varna how will the janta know??

Actually Rinki's scenes are much needed otherwise the show will become too grim and dark ..Rinki is needed to counter balance adn I was happy to see that they created a comic scene but the underlying issue was a serious one ...That was good  thought ..

My bets are on Rashmi cuz she is  the HeroineLOL ..she she should be having the  detonator ..

It is nice to chat with You, Hun Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sumiswap

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Smile

Hug

--sumana13--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

10qEmbarrassedHug

Bhelcomes Big smileHug

--sumana13--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.