Storyline v/s current track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what I read on the zee site about the story line

Qubool Hain is a Muslim Social Drama in the "Rom Com" zone.

It is the story of two families related by blood and yet distanced by circumstances. It is the story of two brothers Ayaan and Asad who are separated by their families but are united in their hearts.

It is also the story of Zoya, a girl who starts by hating the culture of hypocrisy in joint families and eventually ends up bringing together the two warring families. 

The journey of the Khan family is seen through the eyes of our three protagonists…Zoya the young, spunky and progressive NRI, Ayaan the charming boy who falls for every beautiful face and Asad the man with the angst who eventually learns to love.

The show begins at the point where Zoya runs away from a marriage that was being forced on her and a twist of fate makes her get married to Ayaan instead.

Zoya enters the traditional, orthodox home of Ayaan…just the kind of family she distrusts and questions.

She is a total misfit in the conservative home that is run by the super orthodox doyen of the family. And as is to be expected it leads to immediate disaster.

A lot of squabbles ensue, especially between Ayaan and Zoya… and neither realize when they end up falling in love.

In the meanwhile, Asad is engaged to a very traditional conservative girl. Asad though not quite in love with her, respects her immensely for her devout ways and is beginning to see a life with her.

However, like fate usually does, things take a turn. Ayaan's temporary marriage to Zoya gets dissolved and Zoya finds out that Ayaan was responsible for it.

And here, Asad finds out that his pious to be bride is a complete liar and was taking him for a ride all along.

And now begins the next chapter of the story…. with Ayaan wanting to win back Zoya with whom he has totally fallen in love with and Asad vowing to never ever love again.

Ayaan realizes that the only way he can win back Zoya is with the help of Asad. But Asad hates women and more so women like Zoya. So what will unfold now between the two brothers and Zoya?

Hmm.. The way the current track was proceeding I thought the leads were Asad and Zoya.
Must say I am a little disapointed😕. Aayan and Zoya dont work for me . he is too juvie and she is to spunky and  independent. Plus Asad and Zoya ... lokk grt together 😉

Wot do u guys have to say?
yeah but u see Story line in a show developes according to what viewers wants in an indian show...

so i want ASYA together

though its not easy but i still want
Lets wait and watch, looking at the current track..they might change the intended plot line, lets hope so.
I think ayaan and zoya will never happen..they might have changed track
Lot of serials start off as remake of other language serials but soon they have its own storyline. Also, writers change it based on viewership all the time..

So, this might be initial plot they gave to channel, but can never be final...

Anyways we haven;t even seen Ayaan/Zoya's interaction, if that can beat or come close to Asad/Zoya's, only then we expect some part of this to be true..

Originally posted by kritzksgian

yeah but u see Story line in a show developes according to what viewers wants in an indian show...

so i want ASYA together

though its not easy but i still want

hope so !! It will really suck to see Aayan and Zoya together. It is more like a pesky college guy trying his chance with the dream girl 😆
Originally posted by mila112

Lets wait and watch, looking at the current track..they might change the intended plot line, lets hope so.

yup I sure hope so too... Asad and zoya are sentation together so far. So mua keeping fingers crossed  for them to be the lead pair
Originally posted by ksn1

hope so !! It will really suck to see Aayan and Zoya together. It is more like a pesky college guy trying his chance with the dream girl 😆

Na that wont happen the most would be ayan falling for Zoya and maybe getting away from Asad for a while
Originally posted by bbbccc

Lot of serials start off as remake of other language serials but soon they have its own storyline. Also, writers change it based on viewership all the time..

Remake ?? So this is a remake  ehh?? Which one? I am now curious. Need to check it out

So, this might be initial plot they gave to channel, but can never be final...

Hope so .. Dont particularly like the story line ..

Anyways we haven;t even seen Ayaan/Zoya's interaction, if that can beat or come close to Asad/Zoya's, only then we expect some part of this to be true..

you are right . there has been very minimal interaction between Zoya and Aayan. Buy The guy playing Aayan is not such a versatile actor. KSG is so much better and the character Asad has so much more layers.
i guess story has been changed