Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
She is looking tired.  And she a lovely bubbling big bundle of joy on her hands.  I am sure he is keeping her on her toes LOL
As vinayaka's mother she is looks the loveliest and the happiest mother in the world.
After all she is Gauri . and vinayaka is her dearest son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
She does look a little tired but still so lovely. Her bundle is a big one. So it is not an easy taskLOL. Evn whn she was putting him to sleep I was asking myself how many times he must have got up to keep her comfy during that shot. Wink

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I was wondering how many times he ran off and he had to pulled back to the scene. I am sure sona was actually running behind him and not just for the scene . Off screen to Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrsnaChandrKavya.Kumari

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hahahaha yes I know. He was having fun with Sanath Kumars also in that SBB segment. It must great on the sets and full of fun. I wish we cans ee more such segments with Mahadev included this time. After all family pic complete hona chahiye na. Wink

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
would love to see some behind the scenes on sbb and sbs .. we never get to see anything.  

Kavya.Kumari

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I know but I want to see more of Sona with Mohit and Ladoo now. Wink

jayvenk

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Time of sadness  nearing soon friends. Here is the article.DisapproveCry

For Suchi Snan' Parvati calls Nav Durga. Parvati tells Vinayak to protect this area while 'Snan Vidhi' is happening and not allow anybody to enter till she comes out.Mahadev wants to enter the area where Parvati is but Vinayak refuses to let him enter the area. Vinayak gets into an argument with Mahadev regarding the same.After unsuccessful attempts by Nandi, Indra and Narad finally Mahadev goes to move Vinayak,Mahadev tries to make Vinayak understand but he refuses and at one point Mahadev is about to remove Vinayak's head.Just as Mahadev is about to chop off Vinayak's head, he remembers the curse which is upon him. Finally, Mahadev removes Vinayak's head from his body but he has tears in his eyes as he does so.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/mahadev-to-removescut-vinayaks-head-from-his-body-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usjayvenk

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Looking forward for Parvati with Nav Durgas reaction after Vinayak gets killed by his own father. Feeling very sad at that thought but want to see Adishakti's reaction.

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.