Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Janede, i dont want to justify myself. Coz it gona hurt me and this wil mean m regriting for watever i have said.
Janede

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Showing some love graphics

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Guys have edited the first page of that topic.. please.. take a look.. hope now u understand me what my topic was actually... it was not about sona only...

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Riti thanks for the post and no worries nobody has misunderstood anything. It is just that there are fans of Mouni and fans of Sona. Whenever there is an article on either of them some fans from both sides make some comment which ruffles a few and thereby people try to get back at each other at the next available opportunity which is bad for the good atmosphere in the forum.
A few bad eggs is making the whole basket look bad.
Most of us are just fans of the show. We might have our personal favorites but in general our love for the show is much bigger than these small petty issues. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-jayvenk

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Riti thanks for the post and no worries nobody has misunderstood anything. It is just that there are fans of Mouni and fans of Sona. Whenever there is an article on either of them some fans from both sides make some comment which ruffles a few and thereby people try to get back at each other at the next available opportunity which is bad for the good atmosphere in the forum.
A few bad eggs is making the whole basket look bad.
Most of us are just fans of the show. We might have our personal favorites but in general our love for the show is much bigger than these small petty issues. Smile

Smile m happy ... and agreed... some people who doesn't belong to this forum.. they just come and post such things... who really never have been shown to us.. here... they have the intention to hurt us and make us separate.. as we have a good unity among our members.. Smile..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsmejayvenk

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Yes Riti the members who make such nasty comments are the ones who come once in a blue moon to the forum. They might be coming but post only when they have to made a rude comment which is very disgusting. The best thing to do is to REPORT them, that way we can have some action initiated against these trouble makers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i am finding it unbelivable that people are actually believing that bizarre articleROFL
i mean cummon Sona has not got the PH wrapped around her little finger that she can fire a spotboy like thatLOL
it always happens like this the media gets the know incomplete facts and makes a huge deal out of it
i am sure something big must have happened which isnt being brought out in the media
some people need to get a life and stop taking rumours so seriously!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932jayvenk-Celestial-

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
People play dirty tricks in this field to bring down someone. Happens in filmdom and television. Sona is climbing the ladder of success and stardom. There might be people who want throw her in the bad light here. She has always been dignified in her interviews. Many a times a small part of a sentence is highlighted and made big news. The person might mean something but something else is only portrayed.
There was that interview of Sona where she innocently mentioned that the initial phase of her shooting with DKDM she envied Mohit because all he was doing was sit in samadhi and had to say no dialogues whereas she was struggling with the lines.
Some people on twitter made such nasty comments on that and tore the young girl to bits and she was so new to the show than. I don't think she meant badly for Mohit she was just pointing out her struggle in those initial days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.