Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Ok tell me jaya what is the real purpose of beheading why does he become Shree Ganesh only after beheading??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
This i realy dont know.. wish we can get a good explanation on DKDM s to why he has to be beheaded Smile

Gopikaa

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hmmm Monday we will know.  Smile

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
But i am hoping we dont see tears. I want to see her angry.
Take her shakthi roop and threaten to end everything Clap
She has borne so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrsnaChandrGopikaa

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
She will cry for sure and definitely get angry on Mahdev for taking such a drastic step. First she will cry and then get angry. Be ready for both.

jayvenk

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
5th AT of Sonarika wohooo this one has come in so quickly.  I think she is so pretty and talented that it is no surprise that we never get tired talking about her. Am sure this one will also move at express speed. Wink

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Next week we are going to see Parvati (Sona) in lot of pain, agony and hopefully lot of anger. My stomach churns at the thought of itOuch. But still super excited to see the outcome.Big smile

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Mohit has got a long break. Gone almost a week. Sona should also get a break ya. She looks a little tired in the latest epi's. Relax, refresh and come back glowing. Stern Smile

KrsnaChandr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.