Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
so true this is the first he is already feeling her pain. During skanda and ashoka leaving He knew but never expressed. He was all for Jagat Kalyan. .
Vinayak is a different situation altogether . 😭
Ok tell me jaya what is the real purpose of beheading why does he become Shree Ganesh only after beheading??
This i realy dont know.. wish we can get a good explanation on DKDM s to why he has to be beheaded 😊
Hmmm Monday we will know.  😊
But i am hoping we dont see tears. I want to see her angry.
Take her shakthi roop and threaten to end everything 👏
She has borne so much.
She will cry for sure and definitely get angry on Mahdev for taking such a drastic step. First she will cry and then get angry. Be ready for both.
5th AT of Sonarika wohooo this one has come in so quickly.  I think she is so pretty and talented that it is no surprise that we never get tired talking about her. Am sure this one will also move at express speed. 😉
Next week we are going to see Parvati (Sona) in lot of pain, agony and hopefully lot of anger. My stomach churns at the thought of it. But still super excited to see the outcome.😃
Mohit has got a long break. Gone almost a week. Sona should also get a break ya. She looks a little tired in the latest epi's. Relax, refresh and come back glowing. 😳
Long weekend ahead. Today we have repeats but tomorrow is going to be a challenge. But next week will be superb with ME scheduled next Sunday. 😃
Sona baby is outstanding as the mother. She has the innocence, softness and the right look to play mother though she herself is a youngster in real life.😳