Pavitra Rishta

dr. Onir is just a twist

Aditya4836 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dr.onir is just a twist .i request you all please dont say he and purvi are jodi and arvi will never reunite.and all that it hurts a lot .if they didint had intention of arvi reunion why they would have shown ovi so pshyco and negative.dr onir has been brought to support purvi.which arjun cant do now because he is married.i am sure dr. Will help purvi in every possible way .but they are not jodi.so stop it.this track has been planned only for arvi reunion.other wise ovis case would not had been complicated and purvi not preg. With arjuns child.so be sensible guys and cheer up to watch a interesting track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sad but true that dr. onir married purvi. But not sure that is this real or fake? I strongly beleive that fake marriage. He only save to purvi that no one can question Purvi. But only time will say. If dr onir has been brought to support purvi.which arjun cant do now because he is married.i am sure dr. Will help purvi in every possible way. I will be very happy. 
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dr. Onir is indeed only a twist in a story. But maybe he us also married to purvi. Like ashfaque said, it could be a fake marriage just to save purvi or if it is real then they might not even taken it seriously. The whole point that comes to the end is whether or not arvi reunit and how? Otherwise there was absolutely no use of their love story if they havent had anything in mind for it. There is explicit indication if arvi reunion. First their love story, second purvi being pregnant with Arjun's child and 3rd because audience are also watching PR for arvi! 😉Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aditya4836

dr.onir is just a twist .i request you all please dont say he and purvi are jodi and arvi will never reunite.and all that it hurts a lot .if they didint had intention of arvi reunion why they would have shown ovi so pshyco and negative.dr onir has been brought to support purvi.which arjun cant do now because he is married.i am sure dr. Will help purvi in every possible way .but they are not jodi.so stop it.this track has been planned only for arvi reunion.other wise ovis case would not had been complicated and purvi not preg. With arjuns child.so be sensible guys and cheer up to watch a interesting track.

Kudos for u dear..i agree with u completely ..arvi will reunite.. n yes no liking of onir n purvi by arvians..we are arvians n will be always..onir can be a good friend or helper to purvi..but he cannot ever take arjun's place in purvi's life..as they are getting back for ever pretty soon..😳
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
right now onir seems like a positive character... and i think he isnt married to purvi... but its a ekta show so i just think that later he will turn into a negative character(though i dont want it)... i just hope that ARVI will reunite soon...!!!
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ovi  pregnant ,Dr Onir  PR getting interesting guys.Be positive at the end only one thing is true that ArVi loves each other very much and will be together soon.
harshana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just wonder if the dr. will fall in love with purvi... if he does that idk how much he will support arvi and then purvi will feel really guilty to leave him knowing that he helped her in her time of need and is now in love with her. So yeah purvi is gonna try to be mahaan again and then it'll take even longer for her to get with arjun. So I don't know what to think of the dr.
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think this doctor is faking his marriage with Purvi.. I really hate this but I am loving Onir! Hope he stays the way he is a no nonsense positive guy.The assistant told Arjun that Onir just came back from london 14 days ago so is it possible that Purvi went to london and they met there?
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xoxoarvi

I think this doctor is faking his marriage with Purvi.. I really hate this but I am loving Onir! Hope he stays the way he is a no nonsense positive guy.The assistant told Arjun that Onir just came back from london 14 days ago so is it possible that Purvi went to london and they met there?

May be not. The assistant told Arjun that Onir just came back from london 14 days ago. May be possible some reason Dr. onir went to London & when work finished then returned.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geetrana45

Ovi  pregnant ,Dr Onir  PR getting interesting guys.Be positive at the end only one thing is true that ArVi loves each other very much and will be together soon.

Same wish to me