Pratigya

Written Update ** Episode-28

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bhai TF da update ..

See i got an identical update here 😛

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1323113
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

Bhai TF da update ..

See i got an identical update here 😛

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1323113

So What?It's Not Your Headache.

Look Dear,I'm Not In Mood To Fight With You&I-F Regulations Also Doesn't Allow Me To Do So...
I Can See That,You Already Got Warning For Instigating Me.Now You Are Doing The Same Thing Again.Stay Cool...😃

GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Dark_Knight

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">So What?<font size="2">It's Not Your Headache.</font>

Look Dear,I'm Not In Mood To Fight With You&<font size="2">I-F</font> Regulations Also Doesn't Allow Me To Do So...
I Can See That,You Already Got Warning For Instigating Me.Now You Are Doing The Same Thing Again.Stay Cool...😃</font>

aree bhai kahe tusi gussa ho rahe ,that vil come down after a week 😛 ...bas mai toh yahi keh raha hu ki updater credit likh do ...isme ladne ki kyaa baat ..just chill ..ab toh log yahi samjhenge naa ki u have written the updates 😊

Aur mai kahan instegate kar raha 😕 maine toh aapse kuch kaha hi nahi 😃Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 11 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

aree bhai kahe tusi gussa ho rahe ,that vil come down after a week 😛 ...bas mai toh yahi keh raha hu ki updater credit likh do ...isme ladne ki kyaa baat ..just chill ..ab toh log yahi samjhenge naa ki u have written the updates 😊

Aur mai kahan instegate kar raha 😕 maine toh aapse kuch kaha hi nahi 😃

Nowhere I Claimed That I've Written It,Have I?And Again I'm Saying,It's Not Your Headache.We Have An Active Moderator To Look After These Things.You Are Free To Contact Her...😃

@Bold.Soon You'll Get Your Answer.Stay Cool...😃

GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Dark_Knight

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nowhere I Claimed That I've Written It,Have I?And Again I'm Saying,It's Not Your Headache.We Have An Active Moderator To Look After These Things.You Are Free To Contact Her...😃

@Bold.Soon You'll Get Your Answer.Stay Cool...😃</font>

okay bhaiyaaji koi baat nahi..