Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Dr. Dutt from London

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Dr. Dutt's entry is very intriguing.  He practiced medicine in London; however, he does not know how to treat his patients correctly.  If a patient is refusing treatment, he should not be forcing his patient to stay by hitting them into unconsciousness.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7Mi*chi*..PlayfulKiss..smiley20cs-07-LiveLaughLove-crazy2012Ashlaikabonibrightashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xodramalover

Dr. Dutt's entry is very intriguing.  He practiced medicine in London; however, he does not know how to treat his patients correctly.  If a patient is refusing treatment, he should not be forcing his patient to stay by hitting them into unconsciousness.  

RIGHT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..xodramaloverkoolsadhu1000

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
good point..

but he can not too let him go na??? if he goes out from the chamber and faints then also cop will catch him for neglecting his duty..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlRose_7smiley20xodramalover

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

good point..

but he can not too let him go na??? if he goes out from the chamber and faints then also cop will catch him for neglecting his duty..

If Arjun rejected treatment, then Dr. Dutta does not hold any liability. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Ashlaikaashfaque2012

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

good point..

But hitting ur patient to make him unconcious is no way out..What are all the sedatives for??What kind of a primitive treatment is this???Ohhh!!Sorry!!I forgot...Everything is possible in EKTALAND..But I would request HER HIGHNESS not to insult this noble profession like this..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..smiley20cs-07rithika2012AshlaikaHuma-xodramaloveralicia.peachesnplumseshaaax3.ashfaque2012

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
i was slightly zapped when he hit him ...i thought honestly i didn't see right ,...so i saw the  scene againLOL horrible script writing ...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..cs-07xodramaloveralicia.bonibrightarjunpurvixoashfaque2012Dabulls23

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

good point..

But hitting ur patient to make him unconcious is no way out..What are all the sedatives for??What kind of a primitive treatment is this???Ohhh!!Sorry!!I forgot...Everything is possible in EKTALAND..But I would request HER HIGHNESS not to insult this noble profession like this..

since when is the medical profession shown with any logic in serials.Wacko

and he wasnt even wearing gloves while attending to the wound

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07xodramaloveralicia.bonibrightkoolsadhu1000ashfaque2012

manny136 IF-Dazzler
manny136
manny136

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hope he treats ovi the same way she needs a good smack on the head with the way she acting all mental and psycho Wink even if he does help ovi i think she freak once purvis baby is proved to be arjuns.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiMi*chi*Brokengirl..PlayfulKiss..smiley20xodramaloveralicia.bonibright

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index