The Serial

wats going on in karans mind

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
so guys its almost 2 weeks of the hmmm i am confused in acutal i cant understand wats going on suddenly its like ye ulti ganga kyun behane lagi
few days back madhuras dhamakedar entry at that time now i thougt its realy karanika over than suddenly again kritika kritika even in the show karan accept that he is responsible for breakup and now sweet chatng with kittu on twiter and rt of her tweet hmmm does he realy feel hurt and want to say sorry to her or its all scripted

Edited by kirti102 - 06 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats going on in karans mind" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
A similar question has been asked previously: Is this show a reality or dramatised?

Channel V DT

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I M sure that the love for kittu is still there, so i dont care if the show is scripted or not Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeekirti102

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.