Thendral

Update for Thursday - 6/11/12 - Sudha Rocks !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

preethatonyryasofireflowersaamandivya3selvalakshmishasekchayochits5Krithiga.ganeshjunkabcgarapatiguruvignesJanusushavviZEESXYjayashsssmily_faceautumnsconcertoThendralfanviswai123jinjuthendralfan007Shalinskalki2007swash2crazzymoonvjayamTTfanMindFreezerhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~srimaPearl.newt2007Vani19NixkieShemmonithyamkvharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 6/11/12 - Sudha Rocks !!!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the wonderful episode Subba. That was really an awesome episode after a long long time. I enjoed every frame of it and I am sure you would have enjoyed the same and reiterating it for the update. I was thinking a lot about Jinju. She was waiting for some treat from Sudha thalichifying GW, but we got a different one. Jinju I am sure you would have enjoyed the episode in and out.

I was totally irritated with T crying after MM's call. But Sudha made to it. Loved Sudha's amazing entry into MM's house and mind voice abt GW-P. LOL it was just hilarious. Totally Sudha's style.

I loved when Sudha stressed again and again to MM that he is responsible for his state and no one else. No one would be a better choice than Sudha to talk in Black and White without any color coating. Time and time again she is proving that she is T's guardian angel at times of distress.

1. Helped T to chase Charu out.
2. Saved T from Kanthu vatti parties.
3. Now showing MM clearly who is at fault.

I wish this pace continues tomorrow too so she stays and tells abt M and K also. Ohh what a chance missed by Sudha when GW-P said T panathasai pudichava. I wish she had told for the same 5 lakhs GW-P tried to sell T to Vel. Can't some body relate this. The amount they talk about is exactly the same. How do people forget past so easily?

Wish for lot and lot more tomorrow. Sudha pora pokkula antha GW-P nalla thittitu po ma. Unna vitta intha GWs samalika Thendral la ale illa...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiKrithiga.ganeshvarunyjinjuthendralfan007TTfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Thanks for the lovely update and comments ShubbaHug! Loved your comments... Laughed hard on "Poyaa Loose" Rofl ROFLROFL

Superb episode! Loved all the parts other than MM shouting at ThulasiWink.

Hats off to Sudha who is almost in the verge of making MM realise his mistakesClap. Loved the attitude of Sudha when she questioned MM and spoke about his stupid behaviour. As a father, MM could not believe his daughter and needs some to explain the truth on Thulasi behaviour. Pathetic!Dead.

It was ver touching when Sudha said that she will do everything for Thulasi what her family would do... Awww... Habba atleast one person figured out how the news in Thulz home got outTongue. Thulz.. atleast try to learn 5% from Sudha how to tackle and handle things rather than crying all the time.

Rofl... fun to watch Padma's reaction at the end waiting to see MM's reaction...LOL

If MM calls Thulasi, it will be wonderful to watch the snubbed GW face... wish it happensDay Dreaming.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatithendralfan007jinjuTTfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkieShemmo

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update with super comments AkkaHug

I love Sudha she rockedStar...She was just superb...she need to advise TA to chase GW too for T' peaceLOL...if MM got any vmss he should not go to the side where T house is with his another lecture of apologizing...stupid man...i will kill himAngry.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuthendralfan007TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks shubba for that great update and comments..Yr title said it all..
super sudha! wow, she just played the right notes today and the scene  between the sisters took off naturally! great to hear that she will leave the shop to puvi and come for help! (that really touched!)

just loved the freeze with padma's expression and patti's smile at the background!!!

Sudha remembered so many things today (shubba u remembered too abt gw's discussion with lav reg the baby!-), great to mention how padma moved things to court..padma's expressions also were great!-from anger to looking ashamed abt the court, shocked at hearing abt MM looking after her children if anything happened to her, MM's second marriage to padma--
MM needed to hear all this..this shud make him real ashamed, if anything shud!

will MM change his stand of kalyani now?

Edited by vjayam - 06 December 2012 at 10:49am

shasekgarapatijinjuthendralfan007TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.NixkieShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanksss Shubbaa jii for the wonderful and lovely Update! ClapHug

Wow Sudhaaa rockeddd PartyParty Superb Sudha. STAR OF THE DAY Star
This MM is still adamant Angry Hope he get some sense. Btw expected her to tell the full truth behind Bhuv matter, but yeah fine. Hope MM understands Thulasi SmileSmile

GW and Padma ku someone give shocktreament pls LOL

shasekgarapatijinjuthendralfan007vjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.shubbaNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl.

Thanks for the lovely update and comments ShubbaHug! Loved your comments... Laughed hard on "Poyaa Loose" Rofl ROFLROFL

That poya loosu is awesome. I thought the same when I was watching too...LOL

shasekjinjuvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
shubba loved yr comment-tubelight--and where is the better half tubelight? super!roflROFLROFL

shasekjinjuthendralfan007TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top