Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

untangle the Jodis and game plan!

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From today's episode i gathered some evidence that is sure to make us know his game. I know it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vihaan's game plan is none other than to make Rachna fall in love with him and at the same time trying to get Mayank and Gunjan separated.
How am i sure?
If you have noticed that all the time is giving Rachna full time romance. But would a guy like Vihaan, take a girl of Rachna's type to all this public places and reveal her as his girlfriend? Hell no! Once Vihaan makes Rachna falls in love with him, he is going to use her like a toy. Eventually on the day of their wedding, he will break her heart and says he don't love her. I can see this coming. However, what about Mayank & Gunjan's break up? Well i believe, he will obviously be glad, but he cannot just ditch Rachna, so he will wait until the day of wedding to break up with Rachna and will reveal to the family Gunjan's prank. In so doing, there is a slight possibility that Vihaan and Gunjan will marry? But is this plan of Vihaan's going to work? Of course not. For those Mayank & Gunjan fans you will surely see Mayank & Gunjan as a couple. This is evident from the going episodes. I'm disappointed that Vihaan and her won't be together is will try to accept Mayank & Gunjan's Jodi. There is lots of twist ahead. This is my untangle of it. What do you guys think.. oh i didn't complete, Gunjan will never agree to marry Vihaan unless in the coming episodes after the break up, they show us Gunjan developing feelings for Vihaan. But as of now, the main jodis are Mayank & Gunjan as well as Rajiv & Rachna.

When it comes to the untangle. How will Rajiv and Rachna actually be together. This is quite hard but here is my investigation:

I am sure that they are episodes to come when Vihaan and Rachna will romance in front of Rajiv. In this case, Rajiv will get jealous and soon blow his feelings out to Rachna.

Or since everything is boil up to Gunjan's and Mayank engagement. let me link Rajiv here too. When Vihaan will break Rachna's heart about him not liking Rachna. for the second time Rachna will be heart broken. Of course, her prince charming rajiv will feel bad an might pity her. May be at the same time he will relaize his love for Rachna and he announces he loves her. Vihaan will support Rajiv because Vihaan sue to suggest Rachna to Rajiv. ( The family will do their part). So this is my untangle of the jodis. Eventually Mayank & Gunjan as well as Rachna & Rajiv will get married but don't worry their will be loads of drama because Vihaan never loses and he will come back in the show with his revenge. we might even see, a new girl entering posing as Mayank's girlfriend. Let's wait and watch. What you guys thin
k๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Really good predictions :)

Its gonna be sad to see Rachna heartbroken for the second but like u predicted Rajeev will maybe be there for her.

Well I hope most of it comes true beacuse I wanna see Mayank and Gunjan together in the end and Rachna Rajeev :).
swagakevin2 thumbnail
You know right... I sat down this morning thinking how can they untangle this mess. So i figure it out this way... and who knows Chaya might end up with Vihaan... But i know for sure that either of the wedding will have a great hell break lose and secrets and lies will be reveal and i can't wait...
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swagakevin2

You know right... I sat down this morning thinking how can they untangle this mess. So i figure it out this way... and who knows Chaya might end up with Vihaan... But i know for sure that either of the wedding will have a great hell break lose and secrets and lies will be reveal and i can't wait...

I'm thinking in that direction too. Hell gonna break loose on the wedding day. Evrything will come out then. I was wondering Mayank and Gunjan engagement will break for sure so is Gunjan gonna still stay in Banaras and fight for her innocence or will she go back to Australia with her dad? ( Rem her dad is coming for her engagement).

So are they gonna go through with Rachna's engagement? Seems like they will maybe Vihaan will engage her and then on the wedding will not go through with the wedding.

I'm so sad for Gunjan if she has to live in the same house with Mayank after the break up and Rachna will be heartbroken again.

Seems like the coming week will be full of drama!!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  Vihaan will definetly  hurt Rachna(100%)  and  maybe Rajeev will come to her rescue.

But Rajeev out of jealousy confessing his love would be debatable. You know guys Rajeev has sutured his tongue down so talking out about his feelings looks far from coming๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

if Vihaan  is the cause for Gunjan & Mayank's break up initially he will try to have her for himself and then later out of guilt he may try to get them back together  that is if Mayank has not done anything more stupid already(like getting married to Charu๐Ÿ˜•.)

In the meantime Rachna who is hurt maybe healing with Rajeev  ๐Ÿ˜ก if he cares to spend quality time with her????.๐Ÿ˜ก 
  Vihaan will realize that Rachna loves Rajeev   & Gunjan loves Mayank - HAPPY ENDING๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if Mayank is out of the possibilities it is definetly      Vihaan & Gunjan + Rachna & Rajeev

This is what comes to my mind๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SSLK   Storyline Is Very Easy To Know What Happen.
Nice Going Kevin.

@ Kevin You Should Untangle Other Jodis Like Arjun, Purvi, and Ovi. Pavirta Ristha.

Rishi, Indira, and Zara. Hitler Didi.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Wow! Really good predictions :)

Its gonna be sad to see Rachna heartbroken for the second but like u predicted Rajeev will maybe be there for her.

Well I hope most of it comes true beacuse I wanna see Mayank and Gunjan together in the end and Rachna Rajeev :).

Really good predictions... Always Mayank and Gunjan together
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting hope cvs read this.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
@silverfairy. i can untangle arvi and ovi.. but i'm not that active in pavitra forum but one day i will try ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep it will turn out to be Myank and Gunjan and Rachna and Rajiv,
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Kev! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ